Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • MTB XC training in Sierra Nevada
  • gholling
    Free Member

Looking for a couple of people to join me in Sierra Nevada from 10th to 17th February… Need to know quick so that I can talk Si into doing it!

Check out freeridespain.com

The most amazing singletrack ever, miles after miles of the stuff plus some really challenging technical climbing! its the most fun you can have on a bike!

gordon@holliweb.co.uk

rewski
    Free Member

You’ll need one of these…

crazy-legs

Was all set for typing out an email there and then realised I’m working 16th – 19th Feb. 🙁 Been out with Freeride Spain a few times, would have loved some early season sun! Say hello to Simon & Emma from me…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    allmountainventure
    Free Member

Sorry I couldn’t fit you in with us for that week, hope you find some people.

gholling
    Free Member

Come on people, it’ll be the best thing you’ve ever done, nothing in England compares to the trails in Spain and nothing in the UK can compare when you add in the weather!

Gordon

d45yth
    Free Member

Get yourself on one of Simon’s Morocco trips instead! I know what you mean about the riding in the Sierra Nevada though.

gholling
    Free Member

Can’t unfortunately, I’m absolutely locked to those dates and Simon’s not there then…

If I can get another couple of people interested he could sort something out!

Gordon

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

We have 5 bikers out with us at that time. If you can´t sort out a holiday with Freeride you´d be welcome to join us.
    http://www.sierracycling.com fantastic biking since 1992

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘MTB XC training in Sierra Nevada’ is closed to new replies.