Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Moto gp tomorrow.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Anyone going.?

I have been working there all weekend and the new pit straight looks world class. There’s a got atmosphere about as well. Not too sure about folks walking around in full leathers all day though.? Each to their own I suppose.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Not too sure about folks walking around in full leathers all day though.?

What are you supposed to do with your leathers?

Judging by the weather forecast I think it’ll be better on TV.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Funny, lad I was out riding with today is going tomorrow, riding down in the leathers then gonna chain them to his bike and wrap them in a bin liner to keep dry!!

donsimon
    Free Member

Wear them? I’ve worked all day in offices in leathers before now, you might look a bit silly, but who gives a f***?
    What are folks wearing underneath if they can take them off and chain them to the bike?

sturmey
    Free Member

don simon I though all bikers wore mankinis under their leathers.

rainbow
    Free Member

I will be going tomorrow, it’s my first visit watching Motogp, hope the weather stayed dry! and Jorge Lorenzo to win.

snaps
    Free Member

Time to wheel out my fave MotoGP pic

Rainbow – wave at the cameras, I’ll be glued to it on the telly as the weather looks crap for the MTB.

billysugger
    Free Member

Will he be hanging it out like Dan Kneen though?!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGcS8YD9fpw[/video]

Muke
    Free Member

What are you supposed to do with your leathers?

At BSB ther is a converted coach in the bike carpark where you can leave your helmet (stop sniggering at the back) and leathers, a bit like a cloakroom. The money they raise goes to Riders for Health charity.

Go Marco

thegreatape
    Free Member

That Dan Kneen wobble was incredible. Cameraman obviously thought he was going to get a face full of Kawasaki

higthepig
    Free Member

That Dan Kneen wobble was incredible.

+1, and then he carried on, made of stronger stuff than me, or, f’kin mad. I’d be crying for mummy after that and a clothing change.

thegreatape
    Free Member

The commentators were discussing his underpants when he went through there on his next lap 🙂

uplink
    Free Member

I think Dan will have only shat himself when he saw the VT

Too zoned in during races to dwell too much, and they always look worse than they felt at the time 🙂

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

stoner all the way this season

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ultimate tankslapper!!!!
    Casey Whiner more like…he is such an arsehat its untrue.
    Feel so badfor Cal,he was going to podium!Feel more for Herve Ponchenal though,losing riders on consecutive weekends.
    Ride of the day for Karol Abraham as top ducati,and wtf is going on with Vale?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

He’s a year behind the others as he missed it last year. He’ll come good in the race though.

Aye, Casey Moaner is what me and the kids call him. A shame as he is undoubtably a very skilled rider. Coupled with the best bike out there this year it’s a great combination. His personality lets him down for the public but at the same time he’s employed by Honda to do one thing and one thing only – win.

This year has been interesting and next year will be great with a more populated grid.
    I just wish the crying would stop – casey and jorge both bleating about how other riders are too aggresive etc.
    Listen son, just get on your bike and do what you are supposed to do. It’s not like you’ve never seen or done it yourself before – or have you forgotten 125 and 250 racing already…

Shame for Cal too – he’s giving it a great go this year and doing well.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Casey and george seem to have the attitude of ‘don’t you know who we are?We were world champions’.And I think sideshow scares them both silly….wait till Ionnone arrive OMG!!!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

They do indeed seem to have found their way right up their own backsides.

I recently watched a documentry thing about Jorge. I wasn’t going to as I don’t like the guy that much but I thought I’ll give it a go as I don’t know him, maybe there’s much more too him and he’s a nice guy.

Nope.

Rorschach
    Free Member

😆 True
    Wetter than an otter’s pockets…..Rossi’s riding barge so he’s o.k.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I’m outside the UK so finding a live stream has proved tricky but I have one (German commentary so I don’t understand a word haha!). I saw the weather and thought great! This is a leveller and should turn out to be quite a good race. Hope so…

Zedsdead
    Free Member

oops! Poor Marco. He’ll get there for sure though.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I was still chuckling from george binning it when Sideshow threw it at the floor 😥

rainbow
    Free Member

I was there yesterday, shame the weather spoil it, still it was a good day out.

Casey Stoner was awesome, so fast and smooth than any the riders on the wet track, you have to give him credit for his talent, he is only rider to dame the Ducati and get wins on the red bike while Rossi havent done anything special yet and he was very slow at Silverstone.

Bad luck Lorenzo, not bad running over 25 races without a DNF, looking forward to the new Yamaha livery next race in red and white and get a win on it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Stoners ride was pretty amazing to watch. Big fan of his. Don’t really understand all the “whinging” comments from the Stoner haters. Think it’s good to hear some honest commentary from a rider instead of the usual “we make a great race, thank you to all the fans…”.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well thankfully they’re bringing back the big bikes out soon, the piddly 800’s are for the bin..
    Now I want to see some real proper hang off the seat, knee down, rear slides just like Stoner and Hayden used to make in the 990 era..
    Poxy spinny, thrashy, over electronic’yfide, lambretta engined things..phah.
    And Rossi took a whole season to sort out the Yam, to turn a weaving staight line YoYo into a cornering beaut..
    I’m waiting for his first win on the Duc..

mrblobby
    Free Member

Didn’t Rossi win his first race on the Yam? Believe it was well on the way to being a sorted bike the year before he got his hands on it with the work put in by Yoda and his team. Max was doing ok on it.

Definitely be good to see a return to big bikes. Hopefully better racing and and less injuries.

uplink
    Free Member

Dutch TT next weekend

Definitely one to put on your ‘must do’ list

Well thankfully they’re bringing back the big bikes out soon, the piddly 800’s are for the bin..
    Now I want to see some real proper hang off the seat, knee down, rear slides just like Stoner and Hayden used to make in the 990 era.

You mean like we used to get with 500cc 2 strokes? 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Like we use to get with the 500’s… but without the countless high sides! Few enough bikes on the grid as it is.

trusz
    Free Member

Cold, wet and windy at Silverstone yesterday but I still enjoyed it. Traffic out was a **** joke.

Some great racing though. Casey cleaned up again but I still don’t like him!

I hope Marco gets a bit more consistent soon 🙁

Bradley Smith though! what a ride in Moto2?! 28th to 2nd 😀

5thElefant
    Free Member

Colin Edwards is a comedy genius:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdqTMPwjqR8[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

Colin Edwards is a comedy genius:

Pure class. He’s just acquired a new fan after that…

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Moto gp tomorrow.’ is closed to new replies.