Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Morning all..
  • johnners
    Free Member

Off on our Childs education wrecking holiday. Was a good boy and packed the car last night so we can get breakfast on the way!!

Don’t forget to do all the undefined stuff that makes playing hooky WAY more educational than pesky old school.

Allegedly.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

And to wreck them further; for breakfast on the way, you could opt for MacDonalds. Bacon roll meal with brown sauce and a white coffee, one sugar. Not that I go often. Kids may prefer the sausage and pancakes with maple syrup.

iDave
    Free Member

Today I will be eating loads of cake and crisps, taking my lads round Hanchurch while I run, completing house move, packing for 2 weeks in Geneva, some road bike intervals later, celebrating one of the best weeks ever and working a bit.

emsz
    Free Member

just back from running (in new birthday top!!)

going shopping (yay)

Glad to see my happy birthday thread went all over the place!!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Is a birthday top like the top half of a birthday suit?

richmars

Done school run (even on a Saturday), done Tesco, just F1 practice and qual, then wait for Dr Who. It’s a busy day.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Today I going to go for a run and then rock climb this afternoon. I shall be drinking lots of nice coffee and hoping to see a flat too.

Jamie
    Free Member

Right.

Stage one, early morning road ride, done.

Stage two, lift some heavy shit at the gym, is GO!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Got back from hols early this morning so today will be mostly spent sorting out the jungle that has appeared where the garden once was, washing clothes and trying to remove the smell of cat piss from wherever it is in the house. Joy.

donsimon
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

Right.

Stage one, early morning road ride, done.
    That was quick!
    Off out now, time to see if I can be arsed or have the fitness to do three climbs.
    Whatever you’re doing, have a good ‘un… 😀

Coyote
    Free Member

Out on the bike this a.m. then off to a BBQ this afternoon.

abennell
    Free Member

i’m going to stay in bed for a bit longer then get up, have some breakfast, take dog for a walk then go to work until midnight 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

That was quick!

Yup. Just 20ish miles as I had a spare hour and a bit I didn’t think I would have 😀

catnash
    Free Member

Just woken up after a night shift, so tired, but I do have a new SJ evo fsr to get ready for a ride tomorrow. Bit of parts swap and some helicopter tape to apply. Need that coffee.

donsimon
    Free Member

Did the three and am very happy, just over 5 hours including a couple of breaks in the saddle. 2500 cals according to the hrm, now how many beers is that? 😈

molgrips
    Free Member

Went to the shopping centre this morning. Bought a CD cleaner (toddlers’ sticky fingers and DVDs don’t mix well), Mrs Grips bought some more preggie clothes and a sunhat. Also visited Starbucks.

Went to the supermarket on the way home, then made some sandwiches, watched some Shaun the Sheep and now the wain is having a nap.

I’ll go for a run later and tidy the flat a bit. Oh and Mrs Grips is shopping for Macbooks 😯

flying to munich

*Waves to Del*

stumpy01

Well that went better than expected; 30.5 miles, lovely dry, fast trails apart from the occasional sand pit! Was 23 C when I got back to the car so I celebrated my ride with Chicken & Pasta Bake & a coffee.

Back home, cleaned up ‘inherited’ pond & cut grass.

Yossarian, that cuppa never did materialise. A bell is a good idea.

Finishing my wifes bike and watching the snow today. Hopefully summer will arrive here soon.

KonaTC

Moving house next week so I have spent the day filling a skip with junk, did manage to watch the F1 qually tho

richmars

Well that went better than expected; 30.5 miles

Steady on, that sounds dangerously like training.
    How are the carp?
    Sorry I missed the ride but the concert was pretty good.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Morning all..’ is closed to new replies.