Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Moors Valley Hants
  • garage-dweller

Thinking of heading over there for a pop at the new trail and freeride area.

I’m keen to have a go at improving on woodwork and my dropping/jumpingtechnique as its a bit of a weakness.

Is everything there HUGE or is there a range of stuff I can build up on?

Its an hours drive so if its for big huckers only then might think again.

Lummox

Definately good for progression, lots of stuff from small to big in watchmoor park, also some low skinnys and a pump track. At the top of the hill is 4 options, the two ‘smaller’ options are in my opinion tougher than the bigger ramp and drop onto the wood transition. I think this due to the landings being flat.

From the top of the bike park hill past the old mound on the right is a couple of downhill tracks that are quite good fun.

As for Moors valley the trail itself is a fast twisty blue that’s best ridden IMO as fast as possible for maximum smiles.

Also I’d suggest parking at the bike park car park rather than at Moors valley as the parking cost is a pisstake, if you ride past the bike park on the fire track with the park on your right the moors valley trail can be found on the left after about 300 m.

Hope that makes sense

Mike_D
    Free Member

Can’t add much to that. Free parking here:

http://bit.ly/HmYXBb (Streetmap link)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    garage-dweller

Cheers. Sounds good will give it a go then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Moors Valley Hants’ is closed to new replies.