Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Mint Sauce jewellry
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone else see that email recently? What are the collective thoughts?

I think the style of the jeweller in question match the style of the Mint Sauce cartoons but I'm not so sure about the colour choices. I fancies the cuff links but in my mind, Mint will always have a woolly white face, not aqua.

nicko74

Quite. I'm tempted, and the handmade nature makes the price fair enough, but I'm not certain how it would look in practice and how the colours look (and suit Mint Sauce)…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

what is this e-mail you speak of? i quite fancy new cufflinks

Onzadog
    Free Member

There was some talk a while ago about Mint Sauce jewellery. Interested parties emailed Mr Burt and now he's done a bit of ground work on it, he's emailed those interested.

There was a necklace, some ear-rings and some cuff links mentioned. Like this idea, not sure about the colours.

Thought it might be useful to get a general feeling here about it all to consolidate feedback.

coogan
    Free Member

Mint Sauce jewellery?

Oh.

Dear.

God.

😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Mint Sauce underpants
    Mint Sauce duvet cover
    Mint Sauce wallpaper
    Mint Sauce bike stickers

ooh rah!

a franchise is born.

walla24
    Free Member

can someone forward that mail to me please!
    jhw7@aber.ac.uk
    ta

NZCol

Next up will be HMHB singing Mint Sauce fckn Oven Gloves
    ]

or something…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Next up will be HMHB singing Mint Sauce fckn Oven Gloves

hey, now you're talking 🙂 What tune ? Sheep may safely graze ?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I'm waiting for the branded Rolex meself.

Or the On-one.

Or the Audi.

Or the Dualit toaster.

FFS have a word with yourselves.

MrsToast
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

NZCol

sfb – ha nice one there must be a line in Paintballs going home

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Oh dear Al I have all those things (except the Rolex).

Definitely interested in sheep cufflinks though. Can I be on the list?

spooky_b329

Dear Mint Sauce Fan,
    after much discussion, swapping of ideas and what could be best described as "Arty-Farty Mucking About" the Mint Sauce jewellery is finally ready for production. Hurrah!

The jewellery will be the work of Andrea Eserin (http://www.andreaeserin.co.uk/), an artist who lives just over the hill from Mint, and created using sterling silver and coloured resin.
    A sample hasn’t been made yet but you should be able to get an idea of what it will look like if you imagine this Mint Sauce head done in Andrea's style (pictures of the Mint head and some Adreas work are attached) I hope you can see how that's going to work, quite nicely I reckon, although should enough people want a sample to be made so they can see the finished item to ease their minds then that can be done.

Here are the pieces that Andrea is willing to create, with prices –

Earstuds (approx. 10mm in height) (colour – candy) £56 per pair
    Pendant with simple silver snake chain (pendant same size as earring) (colour – candy) £60
    As above but with cotton thong (colour – candy) £50
    Cufflinks (approx. 15mm in height) (colour – aqua) £70
    (colour references are available on the Andrea Eserin website)

The price includes each piece individually boxed and with P&P.

If you wish to place an order I will need 50% deposit, or you can pay in full if you wish, this is to initially pay the jeweller for all her raw materials. There then should be about a 6 week turnaround for the orders to be made and processed.
    Let's say there's a deadline for orders of Feb 28th.

This will be an exclusive and limited run of this jewellery so you can be assured of a very select piece of work.

And finally, can I just take this opportunity to say thank you to the STW thread that got this ball rolling and all you people that replied expressing an interest and made a gentle daydream a very happy reality.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

cheers

Jo Burt
    ;-J

It will be in the style of the Amoeba resin filled stuff on the website http://www.andreaeserin.co.uk, so shape of mints head, two dots for the eyes.

I like, but its just a bit too over what I'd want to pay unfortunately.

PS. Job, hope you don't mind me posting the email, TBH its going to be forwarded all over the place anyway!

Karinofnine

I'd like some Mint jewellery. It IS more expensive than I had in mind though and Mint should always be white IMO. Mint earstuds would be nice. I think if it were cheaper (and white) I might buy on spec, but for this money I would want to see it first.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I'd probably go for the cuff links if Mint's head was white. Not sure it will work in aqua.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Mint Sauce jewellry’ is closed to new replies.