Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • minimum 5 years for attack on the boys
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

rs – I'm sorry but you're wrong to call BS on that statement. They were exposed to extreme violence for such a prolonged period that it ceased to have any real impact on them, which in turn would have also made it's effects on others (ie their victims) pretty much meaningless to them as well. Have a look at my earlier post regarding sexual abuse. This is how it happens, and this is what it does.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

sorry, double post.

juiced
    Free Member

I guess you learn right from wrong from decent upbringing.However surely if you a a physcopath (sp) then I suppose there is literally something incorrect in how you process thoughts due to an abnormal brain. Again if this is 'trained / nutured ' correctly then fine, but what if it is not and add to that bad examples….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

" TJ – I'm not worthy." – a bit sycophantic?! No, just a bit embaressed actually.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Is it not the case that those advocating physical punishment are inciting child abuse ? Or does it not count because they are clueless blowhards ?

tankslapper
    Free Member

TJ sometimes I am actually appalled by some of your postings.

What are you suggesting? In stead of £30k per annum a Browning 9mm in the back of the head? Approx cost 0.27p?

Are these kids 'saveable' or not?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Could you do it then Tankslapper – put a gun to the back of a childs head and pull the trigger?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ts, you surprise me mate, honestly. I really had you down as more compassionate than that. The day we decide, collectively, to either subject the perpetrators in this case to physical harm, or even as you're suggesting, death, is the day that we admit that as a society, we've failed miserably.

If a 10 and 11 year old, who have had an unrecognisably, to the majority of STW, brutal upbringing, can be tried and punished as adults, then wherever that's happening is an uncivilised society.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

tankslapper – Member

TJ sometimes I am actually appalled by some of your postings.

What are you suggesting? In stead of £30k per annum a Browning 9mm in the back of the head? Approx cost 0.27p?

Are these kids 'saveable' or not?

Quite the opposite. someone else suggested both that they should rot in jail and that it was a shame more money was being spent on the perpetrators not the victims. I was trying ( but obviously failing) to point out their hypocrisy. Jailing costs a lot of money and achieves virtually nothing.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Deadly – you gotta know by now when I'm tugging your chain man. 😉

TJ – so you're a 'least cost' man then? 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nope – I'm in favour of "what works" – and usually thats cheaper than other courses of action.

tankslapper
    Free Member

So a 9mm works then?!

Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘minimum 5 years for attack on the boys’ is closed to new replies.