Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 157 total)
  • Michael Fallon
  • jekkyl

re: Michael Fallon
    It’s ridiculous. I’m outraged. The man should clearly resign. You can’t just go about indiscriminately touching women’s knees, it’s not on.

tjagain

Want to bet he did an awful lot more than that?

jekkyl

he touched her elbow too? the bounder.

DezB
    Free Member

Would’ve got a punch in the face if he had.

ransos
    Free Member

You can’t just go about indiscriminately touching women’s knees, it’s not on.

Agreed.

nickhit3
    Free Member

Agreed.

its important to choose carefully imo.
    Michael Feelin’ eh.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I agree. Well done you for taking a stance on this.

ElShalimo

Fallon the Fellon

martinhutch

How the Mighty have Fallon.

mefty
    Free Member

Well done you for taking a stance on this.

Not easy when someone is touching your knee.

jekkyl

take a stance on [a] knee!

were Abba there too?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Was it a game of Heads and Shoulder’s that went wrong? #nakedtwister.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Head.Shoulders.Knees.and.Toes.Knees.and.Toes ? TJ it’s a cross party issue as Diane Abbott said.

40 people named today, 15 of whom are listed as they are / were in consensual relationships including Amber Rudd. Westminster clearly has a problem and let’s deal with the issue but it’s important to seperate the real from the less so

kimbers

doesnt he have form for being a drunken letch?

wasnt there a story about him & a russian honey trap ?

No idea if Fallon is a serial sex pest, JHB has now boxed in any woman that let him do more as weaker for not punching him in the face, but maybe more will come forward.

He wasnt even on the original list of 36 MPs , though the Murdoch press quite happy to leak this as ‘PC gone mad’ nonsense
    as Jambs said this detracts from what are far more serious allegations than just MPs shagging around

jekkyl

wasnt there a story about him & a russian honey trap ?

the bees knees? 😮

tjagain

I believe so Kimbers. My guess is this apology for that simple act is to try to divert any attention for more serious stuff.

Jamba – where did I say it wasn’t a cross party issue? Plenty of cavemen in the labour ranks.

kimbers

yep I imagine MPs in all partys getting nervous at the moment

jekkyl

It’s a bit irresponsible of the press to go naming individuals without anyone making a report to the police or anyone being charged or any criminal proceedings whatsoever. Buy heyho brtish press are not known for their responsibility. But anyone with an axe to grind could just put someone’s name on that list and have them smeared all over the front pages, it’s foul regardless of knees.

jambalaya
    Free Member

TJ I just read your post as rather anti-Tory, my mistake. Apologies

Junkyard
    Free Member

well thqt is the price we pay for a having a free press
    where by free means the govt are scared of them [ second levesson anyone], they have no regulation and they put the daily Mail editor in charge of their ethics/oversight committee

I agree the free press is essential but what we have is the freedom to smear without consequence

tjagain

No worries Jamba – considering I am anti tory usually its an easy mistake to make 😉

tjagain

Interesting – the list now of 40 names is all tories apparently. I do not believe other parties are free from this but I also bet the names are in the public domain soon

First leaked to the Guido Fawkes website with 36 names on it, the file has now expanded to 40, all Tory MPs, including 15 ministers of various ranks.

The allegations relating to two of the 40 MPs have already been aired publicly: those about the junior trade minister Mark Garnier, who asked a female staff member to purchase sex toys, and former minister Stephen Crabb, who sent “sexual chatter” messages to a 19-year-old woman who hoped to work for him.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/31/who-is-handsy-in-taxis-spreadsheet-of-sexual-allegations-alarms-tories

miketually
    Free Member

A former colleague told me a brilliant story about MF, from when they were at uni together.

I suspect it would be unwise for me to repeat it here, but I believe her.

mucker

Change the names to protect the (cough) innocent and spill.

zippykona

Any allegations that MF likes doing under age donkeys up the gary are untrue.

chip
    Free Member

Michael Start at the knee and then if there is no complaint work your way up Fallon.

Did he walk around uni sniffing his fingers like a fine cigar.

kimbers

So things looking much more serious now.

a Labour activist who used to sit on the party’s national executive committee, says she was raped at a Labour event in 2011 by a more senior party figure and that, when she told a party staffer, she was discouraged from reporting the attack on the grounds it might harm her political career.

Having seen the unredacted Tory list its mostly just bad behaviour, though several MPs don’t come out looking good, but for example Johnson & Fox hardly a secret

johnx2
    Free Member

15 of whom are listed as they are / were in consensual relationships including Amber Rudd

Blimey, that Amber’s a busy woman 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Resigned?

Seems he feels himself that his behaviour, in the past, has fallon short.

jekkyl

LOL nice one. There must be more than the knee touching that he didn’t want to come out.

jam-bo

There must be more than the knee touching that he didn’t want to come out.

It will.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fair dues, he’s chosen to fallon his sword.

Coyote
    Free Member

They’ll be fallon like dominos…

frankconway

Resigned! Boom.

enfht
    Free Member

he’s chosen to fallon his sword

Penile fractures are no laughing matter.

molgrips
    Free Member

Fair dues, he’s chosen to fallon his sword.

Dammit I scrolled all the way through this with mounting excitement that my pun hadn’t been made, only for DD to cruelly dash my hopes at the end.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thing is mol, if you thought of it yourself, you have the moral victory. Mine may have been shamelessly stolen from twitter. 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

That’s very gracious of you DD 🙂

zippykona

Maybe my underage goat comment wasn’t true.

RustySpanner

I assumed the goat was a Falloncy.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Michael Fallon’ is closed to new replies.