Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Merlin cycles new website
  • grim168
    Free Member

Anyone been on it since it changed. I think its crap.

spokebloke
    Free Member

Much better than the old one.
    Sure they'll be pleased with your input though.

DT78
    Free Member

Not sure I'd say crap, but I prefered the older one, probably as I knew my way around.

Might be being a muppet, but can;t find the button to view 'my wishlist' on it easily either.

grim168
    Free Member

In what way do you find it better. I don't think its as clear and easy to navigate.

spokebloke
    Free Member

I'd say both easier to navigate and much clearer.
    On the old old site if there were more than a dozen products it was fairly unclear that there were more on a subsequent page.

The flip out menu was flaky to say the least too.
    Product grouping/naming a lot better.

General design cleaner.

elaineanne
    Free Member

i just had a quick 10 second look… whats hard to understand about the new website ? …. most of what you want to look at is in that green strip along the top !… then … 'Account' and 'contact us' is at the top right hand side in white….. doesnt look that difficult and that was a 10 second look in !!!!! 8)

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I've just popped on and gotta say i do like it. I'd grown used to the old one but this ain't half bad.

jacko54321
    Free Member

i much prefer the new latout, easier to find what you want

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Looks ok to me, good improvement.

votchy
    Free Member

Do not fear change……. 😀

M6TTF
    Free Member

Much improved, hate sites with the endless product list down one side. Top marks merlin

DT78
    Free Member

I worked out where wish list lives. You click basket and it's on the same page but with basket at the top, and wishlist on the bottom half.

Most sites I use have a seperate wishlist link, still now I know where it is.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Look good 🙂

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Used it last night to order some spare pads and paid using paypal. No problem. Well laid out I thought.

willard

Paypal you say… Hmmmm. Should now be even easier to hide my biking purchases from the wife.

tron
    Free Member

I think it's ace. The old website was a pain in the neck to navigate, no option to list things by price, and I often missed the second page of things.

craig1975
    Free Member

thumbs up for the new sight, much better for navigating

ntreid
    Free Member

I quite liked the old site, although there were clearly problems with it.

Have to say, I'm not in love with the new one. Seems to be a glitch already in the page layout (although I'm viewing it on a small laptop screen). And it looks like (as with all OBS) it'll be terrible via mobile device.

Jamie
    Free Member

The scrolling testimonials on the main page is a bit naff….

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I don't find a horizontal search bar as intuitive as a vertical one.

CRC is still the benchmark IMO.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Merlin cycles new website’ is closed to new replies.