Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • MBUK subscriptions & free gifts
  • tron
    Free Member

I fancy a multi tool with a chain tool, torx bit etc. on it. MBUK have one as a freebie with their subscription. And I buy MBUK every other month, particularly when there’s a decent free gift.

Now, do Subscriber mags still come with the monthly free gift, or do they literally get a big one off gift for subscribing, and then a bare mag afterwards?

RealMan
    Free Member

Multi tools as free gifts will fall apart IME.

catnap
    Free Member

you will still get the free gifts with a sub, i subscribe and never miss out every month 😀

Coyote
    Free Member

Since MBUK underwent it’s recent revamp I would strongly advise against subscribing. It is now sub-MBR in terms of readability.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Yes, the best magazine is STW, or maybe STW.

Hey, is that some funny swear filter adjustment? I said the best magaize was STW, not STW

iain1775
    Free Member

RealMan – Member
    Multi tools as free gifts will fall apart IME.
    POSTED 13 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

This is the gift for subscribing not a cheap freebie on front of the Mag
    Yes you get the gifts
    Subscribe and as soon as the gift arrives cancel your direct debit

steveh

As above I tend to cancel every 6 months or so and rejoin when a new good offer arrives. It makes the magazines less than free in the end.

tron
    Free Member

Cheers all. Don’t care much for mags in general (tend to cause nasty bouts of upgraditis in my medical opinion), but I do like Multi-tools (it’s a nice Lezyne one, FWIW) and I do like the odd free phone holder, route and skills DVD.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘MBUK subscriptions & free gifts’ is closed to new replies.