Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • ManYoo
  • blu-tone
    Free Member

Trust me I’m no red of any description, but at present it VERY much looks to me like SAF may well be eating a few of those words about pressure.
    The kopites are in a very rich vein of form right now.

Cue the grinning “Grecian 2000” Paddy from Phoenix Nights lookalike and another list of facts.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ronnie is no worse than any other footballer, and MU no worse than any other team

Pfft! 😆

Man U have picked up at least 5 red cards this season (joint most reds with Stoke and Newc.), and had SEVEN yellow cards against Chelsea, on one game!

So, they are actually worse than most teams.

And the kind of disgusting behaviour shown by Messers Roony and Ronaldo has not nearly been punished enough, imo. How many times have we seen Rooney right in the ref’s face, screaming at him? He should be baned for at least 3 games for his recent display, and Ronaldo shouldn’t have been on the pitch. I totally agree with theotherjonv. It’s behaviour like those two’s, that make the refs’ job even harder than it already is.

You’re getting paid £100,000+ a week. Act like professionals, not spoiled brats.

No way would they act like that, in front of Collina…

‘Ronaldo gets kicked more than most’- does he ****! He just pretends to. And of course, he never makes a bad tackle, eh (Re his so-late-you-cooduv-timed-it-with-a-calendar two footer on Danny Murphy on Saturday)?

Rafa was right; Man U got away with a lot more than other teams. The ‘Sralex Factor?’

Man U should win it, purely because they have the best squad, and manager.

But will they?

blu-tone
    Free Member

Whoooops, Paddy from Phoenix Nights ???
    Max.

Should have spotted that one earlier (weren’t Keane and Benitez known as “Paddy & Max” earlier in the season?)

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘ManYoo’ is closed to new replies.