Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • M27, M3 conditions
  • rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Anyone been on the M27 or M3 this morning? Snarled up or ok?

Thanks

Taff
    Free Member

Just looked at BBC traffic jam cams and they seem ok. M27 and M3 look clear snow wise and traffic wise. It’s the roads to get Onto them. I’m stuck in Crawley at the moment and need to get back. Going to put the chains on in a mo!!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

lordswood in Southampton has about an inch or two of snow and our side road is very slippy. Not sure about the big ones but I guess they will be clear

RichJJ
    Free Member

M3 down to 2 lanes between 4a and 4

onandon
    Free Member

Just had 4/5 inch’s of snow in the last hour around Fleet (junction 4-3 M3) roads are pretty bad and getting worse.

philconsequence
    Free Member

hmmmm mrsconsequence is meant to be driving up the m3 from j4 to staines today… dont have the heart to tell her its not looking great just yet :S

thomthumb
    Free Member

M3 J13 here and we have 50mm of snow. haven’t been out but the gf reports the roads are ok.

HTH

chojin
    Free Member

Anyone up for a spin around lordswood? :]

cinnamon_girl

Can’t believe how much snow has come down at Swinley! Cba’d digging out the car to go anywhere.

Trying to decide whether I should MTFU and go for a ride. 😳 Did manage a spin yesterday in blizzard conditions so that does give me brownie points, right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘M27, M3 conditions’ is closed to new replies.