Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lumicycle helmet mount
  • hello,

looking to get a helmet mount for my halogen lumis – does anyone have any experience of the mounts – good, bad, pitfalls etc?

thanks in advance for any comments

kinda666
    Free Member

I want one for my Hid so also interested if any one has helmet mounted one of those!

DickBarton

I saw the helmet mount for the LED…if it is similar to that then I'd get something else – the LED mount took an age to get mounted on the helmet and kept rattling loose so the light kept shifting – repeatedly not just once…I'd look elsewhere as it looks incredibly Heath Robinson (on a Friday afternoon!)

kezzab
    Free Member

I have one for the halogens. It's a little inelegant but is very solid, little bit of faff to fit but still only takes a couple of minutes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i made my own using this – not sure if this exact one but certainly similiar

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13432 – £4 but not in stock yet.

Drill through it and then bolt it to your lumi then reattach it to the helmet mount. Requires a judicous use of force to remount.
    It is then adjustable up and down whilst in the helmet and secure as can be. Very cheap solution realtive to lummi prices for a piece of plastic and some velcro.
    E-mail me can sort out some oics if you really want

epicsteve
    Free Member

I've used it with one of the halogen lamps and never had any problem with it.

stevemorg2

I've got one for sale if anyone is interested – £6 posted

kinda666
    Free Member

Steve i'll take it if you still have it! I'm at work till 6pm though! Email in profile, can access my email from there but its a bit of a Pita to start a mail from there! 😳

stevemorg2

kinda666 – YHM

kinda666
    Free Member

YGM x2 steve

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lumicycle helmet mount’ is closed to new replies.