Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Lucky, Lucky Barsteward
  • Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ballet-dancer-in-court-over-underage-sex-2146431.html

A ballet dancer will go on trial today accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy.

Sarah Pirie, 27, a ballet teacher and choreographer, is charged with sexual activity with the youngster over three months.

Pirie is originally from Dundee but was living in Lancashire at the time of the alleged offences between March and June last year.

Pirie, who now lives in Luxembourg, denies all the charges and will go on trial at Preston Crown Court.

Speechless 😯

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You want to have sex with a 15 yr old boy?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Lucky because he is a boy and she is a woman? Why would it be different if he was 27 and she was 15?

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Where does the cycling bit come in? 🙂

Edit: Sorry I just guessed it, she’s the bike right? 😉

JonR
    Free Member

Where does the cycling bit come in?

She was the local bike

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Beat me to it Jon 😆

JonR
    Free Member

Its difficult to miss from there

MentalMickey
    Free Member

In order to ride a bike like that, what tread should I use on the rubber and what helmet would be best for the job? 😕

finbar
    Free Member

Lucky because he is a boy and she is a woman? Why would it be different if he was 27 and she was 15?

Oh puhleez. She’s an attractive ballet dancer, he’s a fifteen year old boy. Of course he’s lucky.

DezB
    Free Member

Yes, I’m far too politically correct to understand forwhy this thread was started. What on earth can Zulu-Eleven mean?
    My fave film btw

noobs
    Free Member

LOL, first post I read & filter avoidance & I have just read the forum notes 😯

foxyrider
    Free Member

We don’t know the whole story do we? What about he told the woman he was 16? Maybe its best left to the courts to decide as they hopefully have ALL the pertinent information? 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

Usual STW male fanatasy BS
    TJ have a pawned badge from me superb line 😆
    I think his teacher may have known his age

LoveTubs
    Free Member

When I recall my French teacher…phew! The memory of her legs and summery blouses send the pulse racing even now, 25 years later 😛 😉

I would have donated organs for just a ………………………

allmountain76
    Free Member

Lucky….apart from the fact shes a munter.

Speshpaul

we don’t know the whole story, but on the face of it it doesn’t seem like a worth while case to pursue.

JonR
    Free Member

Oh yeah, proper minging 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes how attractive the alleged sex abuser is is always an issue the courts should and thankfully do take into account

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh dear. Someone’s avocating sex with minors again. 😯

Quite possibly not your most sensible post ever, Labrat.

I’m staying out of this one…

j_me
    Free Member

Come on, she’s fae Dundee!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Anyone else think the OP might, just might, have been posting in a humourous vein?

Or have I been sucked in and should I just sign the sex offenders’ register on my way home from work?

MrSparkle

Sex with miners?

Speshpaul

Sex with miners? Well thatcher did!

allmountain76
    Free Member

JonR – i agree, proper minging, no need for another pic.

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Oh the STW masses on their soap boxes again!

We were all 15 once and most of us more than likely had a fav teacher that we dreamed of whilst passing the boring days of school.

So this lad, managed to nail his Ballet teacher, is lucky as he can brag about that in years to come down the pub!

Junkyard
    Free Member

you make the mistake of assuming that everyone would think like you and discuss their concquest down the pub.
    We know nothing of this case peraps he was a really vulnerable young person and he was actually abused?
    There are a laws about this and best practice about working with young people is that you dont have sex with them as it is exploitative.

Many young females who sleep with much older men have “consented” to this as well. It is what sex offenders do. Should we turn a blind eye to internet grooming now as the [ person not old enough to legally consent] has “consented” to the acts?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Junkyard you have a point, I guess most of us are taking the our own fantasy/Sun reader angle on it…

crazy-legs

So sexual abuse of a minor by a person in a position of responsibility for (and power over) that minor is OK now is it?

Just so I know where the moral high ground is, I’d hate to be confused on such a matter…

Northwind

crazy-legs – Member

“So sexual abuse of a minor by a person in a position of responsibility for (and power over) that minor is OK now is it?”

If you believe it’s sexual abuse, you’d say no. But not everyone will agree it’s so clearcut. By this definition I suppose I was abused by an older woman too, the experience has not left me scarred. It wasn’t just OK, in fact it was ace.

But without knowing the full facts here on this case I don’t think I can hold an opinion either way.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Northwind spill teh beans…and pics please 😎

Northwind

I think, on balance… No 😆

xiphon
    Free Member

What 15 year old boy would say “No” to a 27yo making a move towards you?

Well, she was a ballet teacher, so perhaps the boy wasn’t into women… in that case, what a waste.

maccruiskeen

What 15 year old boy would say “No”

If you’re under the age of consent then both yes and no mean the same thing

backhander
    Free Member

I’d have happily voluteered for that type of “abuse” by that particular woman at 15 yrs old. Oh yes please.

xiphon
    Free Member

“Perhaps you’re not really sure what ‘consent’ means. If you’re under the age of consent then both yes and no mean the same thing”

True, true – ten quid says he’s the envy of all his teenage mates!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I remember my dad getting called into my brothers school regarding some inappropriate behaviour involving my 13yr old brother.

Turns out my brother inherited his wanger from an elephant and girls in my year (16yr old) were having fun with him on a night at the school. All consenting btw, my brother was having a whale of a time on a regular basis.

My dad sat straight faced in front of a couple of head teachers and my mum (Sent my bro outside). He asked the two headteachers if they, put in my brothers position, would have turned it down. The uncomfortably agreed that they wouldnt at that age. My dad stated that the problem was not that of a young lad ‘putting it about’, but more the girls promiscous (Sp) nature. My bro got away with no punishment other than the severe slapping my dad gave him when he got home and a lecture on safe sex which included using two rubber bands 😉

I can honestly say, without any smut, i would have taken full advantage of Sarah Pine and i would not believe it to be any kind of devience.

nickf
    Free Member

Depends if she really, honestly thought that he was over-age. If not, she’s absolutely stupid. A friend of mine (who’s a teacher) says that it’s so heavily drilled into you that you’ll be held to a higher standard that he’d double/triple check that said object of affection really was of age.

Even then, he reckons that it means the age of consent for any of his potential partners is more like 21, simply because of the criticism he’d otherwise face.

backhander
    Free Member

it’s so heavily drilled into you

Unfortunate turn of phrase buddy.

radoggair
    Free Member

Putting myself in this situation, when i was 15yrs old and a woman like her was my teacher and she was up for it then i would big time go for it although

1/ i went to an all boys school between the ages of 13 and 16 so if i had a ballet teacher then there would be bigger problems i would have to deal with
    2/ TBH, never really ‘got to know’ girls till i was 17, maybe a few kisses here and there, rub of the bum and a squeeze of the boob, but nothing major to be telling the boys about

Three_Fish
    Free Member

She has a surprisingly fat neck for a ballet dancer. Probably why she just teaches.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Lucky, Lucky Barsteward’ is closed to new replies.