Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – Best foot forward
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

7pm at the Southampton Bike Park

It is looking unlikely I will make it at the moment but I am sure we can meet up afterwards. Plenty of time to think up those spontaneous piss takes.

DezB
    Free Member

There’s a thread on the chat forum that needs your contribution… 🙂

basstronic
    Free Member

I will be there but im running out of piss takes

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Cheers Dez – Just spotted it. It is just a twatted ankle on a fat old bloke. Nice thought but REALLY?

I think the 8:45pm Drink to WCA thread may prove more popular, even by many who are not aware they are drinking to me 😉

nixie

Should be there.

Are you able to take consume liquid oral pain meds?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

They have given me 40 syringes to self inject something or other at 7pm every night. I need a beer to deal with the mental trauma

nixie

Nice, state sponsored drugging!

richen987
    Free Member

good to see the your tax money not going to waste, paid in enough may as well get something back for it then!
    will see others at bike park, will see you for a drink later.
    i am sure there will be no piss taking and it will be nothing but a mutual sympathy session for you………

ucantbesirius
    Free Member

Hoping to make it – depends how long school parents’ evening goes on.

mattbee

Have stolen the wife’s car so I can make it this eve!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Mattbee – The seas you so kindly left for me don’t fit. you can take them back if you want or I will eBay them and you can have the money. Let me know which you prefer.

mattbee

Shame. I’ll pick them up this eve. x

FieldMarshall

Should be able to make the ride, but will have to dash off staright after.

Maybe we can just cut out the ride and go straight to the p$ss taking at 7pm?

DIS

I will be there.

benjbish

I’m trying to think up new jokes, if I think of one I’ll join the ride…

plyphon
    Free Member

Hiya,

I’ve ridden here with my mate a few times – we are only 15 min car ride away and looking to ride here more.

what type of riding do you guys do on these rides? we are of the 100mm travel hardtail trail riding breed rather than the 200mm fully sussed DH/DJ breed…

cheers!

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I ride a 5 inch travel full sus most of the time, others in the group ride fully rigid single speed and everything in between.

plyphon
    Free Member

ah cool so essentially you’re not a 100% dirt jumping lot – I probably bumped into some of you guys one day I was there a few weeks back – some people were building up a berm at the bottom of a few tables and doubles…

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Personally I’m part of the 0% dirt jumping lot…

mattbee

I’m more of a ‘over the bars’ style guy. If your mouth ain’t full of dirt it just isn’t rad enough….

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I more of the “waiting in the garage with a beer and a fecked ankle” type of person. Bring beer money and join the mob.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – Best foot forward’ is closed to new replies.