Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Llandegla, under tyre conditions
  • Ratfighter
    Free Member

We’re off to Llandegla tomorrow, do I stick with my Mud-X which have served me faithfully on the Chase, or do I go back to my Maxxis Ignitors?

ollie
    Free Member

You’ll need litter tyres!

I’ve never known Llandegla to be that muddy to be honest.

steve_b77
    Free Member

It’s fine I was there on Sunday, Ignitors will be more than sufficient.

I was on my Pitch avec High Rollers and had no issues, my bro was on his i-drive and he has Ignitors on that, he did just fine.

snakebite
    Free Member

Theres not really any mud at Llandegla.

Pieface

What bike will you be riding? The tyre choice at trail centres is crucial depending on the bike your riding

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Rode Llangdegla last week. Its one of the least tyre dependant routes i have ever visited. I dare say i could ride it on semi slicks OR whatever other tyre i fancied and it wouldnt make much difference. Its just general trail riding. No real rocky sections or roots. No real mudbaths either. Just leave whatever tyre you like on and it wont make much difference. My Bonty Jones ACX were fine.

Pieface – You are kidding arent you?

bikemonkey
    Free Member

As fast a rolling tyre as you have. I usually use Bonty XCRs which are spot on

jackthedog
    Free Member

The best tyres for Llandegla are the Maxxis Landfills:

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

trailrakers are sketchy on the hardcore at llandegla. The rubbish has been cleared away a little as they saw the posting on here about rubbish and there was less I saw last night. They get annoyed as us all on the rubbish front as lots of cyclists seem to thnk they clean the trail up each night before they close, take yer litter home boys and girls.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla, under tyre conditions’ is closed to new replies.