Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Lezyne Backpack and tools from Wiggle for £30 , worth it?
  • Mantastic
    Free Member

As post says, are the Lezyne Loaded Smart Pack 3 Litre Hydration System worth it?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

the multi tool and pump are good, the bladder is good. The pack doesn't have a waist belt and is unstable so IMO no good

Tiger6791

hmmmmm

I got one and the pump, tools, patch kit, tyre levers are all fine.

The pack and the bladder are poo

racing_ralph
    Free Member

the bladder is good

TractorFrog
    Free Member

the pump rocks!!

Tiger6791

the bladder is good

The zip seal on mine doesn't stay shut and you have to rotate the bite valve to open it which requires faff, my camelbak bladder is much better

cabbage84
    Free Member

For the money its worth it. I prefer the camelbak bladder but you pay nearly £20 for the bladder alone. The tools are useful and do the job and you get a chest strap to secure in place

stuey
    Free Member

Pump is good quality but a bit small and tool is too fat – gave them to my nephews.

DezB
    Free Member

Bloody great I say. I only really bought it for the tool as I lost mine, but use the tool, pump and pack for most rides.
    Find the wide back of the pack so much more comfortable and stable (damn sure it has a waste strap) than my Camelbak mule, so the Mule just sits in the cupboard now. Of course the valve isn't as good as a Camelbak, but you get used to it.

BTW Pump is the one in the pic on the left, not the one they show inside the pack.

drofluf
    Free Member

Don't even think about it. I've sent 2 back to Wiggle because the zip has failed on the bladder compartment after 1 ride, the bite valve is clumsy and doesn't deliver much liquid per suck. For £40 I got a Camelback MULE, way better quality despite the lack of tools a much better bet.

Tiger6791

so the Mule just sits in the cupboard now.

Wanna swap for my Leyzene?

allthepies
    Free Member

So Lezyne great, Mule sucks vs Mule great, Lezyne sucks – all within a minute. Gotta love teh internets 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Wanna swap for my Leyzene?

Duh, why would I?

DezB
    Free Member

because the zip has failed on the bladder compartment after 1 ride

User fail, IMO 😉 I didn't do mine up properly once and it leaked. I didn't send it back – I learned.

Ambrose

As above- bladder leaks badly. Tools good though. Waist strap is included, shame the stitching and mesh netting are falling apart though:(

I wouldn't buy another TBH

drofluf
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    because the zip has failed on the bladder compartment after 1 ride

User fail, IMO I didn't do mine up properly once and it leaked. I didn't send it back – I learned.

No, not the ziploc on the bladder iteself (although I managed several 'user fails there before I learnt 😯 ) but the external zip that holds the pocket that the bladders goes into. Twice at the same point. TBH I don't think that the quality of the zip is that high.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne Backpack and tools from Wiggle for £30 , worth it?’ is closed to new replies.