Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • lee quarry ridden today
  • knott4me
    Free Member

the new additions are fantastic thanks to all involved on improving already a great place to ride.

was getting busy around 12.00 today what with the demo on but the black remained quiet .the black section curving round the quarry leading onto the rock/log is still my favourite bit.

i think its brilliant to see so many enjoying it today the pump track was also a very popular addition.

all we need now is to get more of the local youth community involved so they can benifit from it & stop hanging round outside shops & takeaways.

spyke85
    Free Member

Certainly is awesome Lee Quarry. Was there myself today and loved it apart from an idiot in a van (see my post).

Roll on the drier weather though, some of the areas were mega sticky with mud!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Aye, was great to see it busy. The new stuff is 'tastic!

In case our paths crossed. I was on a silver Stumpjumper wearing pads and Met Parachute helmet.

Had my first dabble on the Black sections. Great fun!!

Good to chat to TonyL at the entrance gate.

Cheers
    Paul

spyke85
    Free Member

I saw you Paul, 2010 Stumpjumper? You were just heading up as we were unloading the car.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Did you overtake anyone on the in.?

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Did you overtake anyone on the in.?

Me? Yes, 6 – 8 happy souls working their way up 🙂

Aye, a 2010 model. Quite a few unloading. A bit muddy after yesterday's rain!

Paul

philfive
    Free Member

i was up there saturday morning, super muddy but still loving the new bits, can't wait for the better signs. where does the trail lead that has an entrance/exit up by the very first section, also has the trail to the other quarry been done?

knott4me
    Free Member

The mud wasn't as bad as I thought considering last nights rain.

tezzer22
    Free Member

i was there this morning , all the new stuff is fantastic especially the second red run down from the top where you have a choice of three runs ( if that makes any sense )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘lee quarry ridden today’ is closed to new replies.