Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Laydeeez of STW…. would you regard this as reasonable behaviour?
  • grahamg
    Free Member

Forgot to add – if you need more thinking time, just ask her to do a twirl or show you what it looks like from the back whilst you do a full assessment and get that valuable extra few second to remember the ‘scaled’ uber-response.

legend
    Free Member

scaled – Member
    I’ve pretty much got this memorised…
    I think you look beautiful but you’ve got to feel comfortable in it, if you’re not we could pop down to john lewis and see if there’s anything you like the look of?

Noob. You always suggest she goes into town with a mate before sacrificing yourself to clothes shopping.

egb81
    Free Member

I just do the whole Gok Wann and give an honest appraisal with full rationale. She really appreciates it, and it means that I have to go shopping with her every time too, failing that I get the yay/nay final vote on anything she’s unsure of if I wasn’t with her

Why would you want to go shopping with her? That sounds like a loss, not a victory.

m360
    Free Member

women…would you regard what she did as reasonable behaviour?

Of course they would.

The majority of the population might not though 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

She really appreciates it, and it means that I have to go shopping with her every time too

you say that like it is a good thing,

zippykona

I like Mrs Zip to look nice so if it doesn’t look good I would let her know.

brooess
    Free Member

No win situation for the bloke there really – he either lies or gets shouted at for giving his honest opinion… 😯

I’m single so I’ve no solution to offer her other than if I was repeatedly put in that situation I’d be reconsidering if I wanted to spend my life being made to choose between lying to my girlfriend/wife or getting shouted at…

I suspect she knew full well the dress was tight and actually just wanted evidence that her man still fancied her. However she asked him a different question. If she’d said ‘I know I’ve put on a bit of weight but you still fancy me, don’t you?” I suspect she’d have got the answer she wanted…

66deg
    Free Member

Scaled you should be running the country or at least sitting on the Jedi council , if you have lots more wise words perhaps a book?

Houns

Well eating pork pies for breakfast and you wonder why you no long fit in your posh frock fatty

chazmandingo
    Free Member

Why would you want to go shopping with her? That sounds like a loss, not a victory.

Unless he gets some nookie in the changing rooms.

wwaswas

Next time suggest he opens the bidding with;

“Maybe try it with your bestest hold in knickers?”

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Laydeeez of STW…. would you regard this as reasonable behaviour?’ is closed to new replies.