Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Larsen Direction
  • RDL-82
    Free Member

Hi all,

Due to a serious lack of funds, and having been broken and not working for the last 3 months my bike is still running a Larsen on the rear, and well tbh it’s crap in the current conditions, so I was looking at it and wondering whether it would be gripper the wrong way round, with the ramp pointing backwards.
    Now I know pretty much nowt when it comes to tyres, so is there any reason not to do it?

General input and especially anyone running or have run a Larsen wrongly would be great, if it makes even a bit of a difference until I can get some money flowing again then that’d be great as I just gave up and walked most climbs the other day.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Well I’ve done it anyway, so if i never post again it was probably a bad choice and I’m rotting in a ditch somewhere 🙂

mrplow
    Free Member

Guess your back brake will be less effective but you may have more drive. Only you can say what your priorities are.

RDL-82
    Free Member

At the minute more drive, doubt I’ll notice to much of a difference tbh it’s more a stop gap, will find out either way at the weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Larsen Direction’ is closed to new replies.