Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • know any cheap & reliable COURIER SERVICES?
  • Stinkerbell
    Free Member

Hi, looking for a decent courier to send a bike frame with reasonable levels of insurance and tracking facility.

Can you recommend one and roughly how much do they charge. Thanks

chojin
    Free Member

I’m interested in this too 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ve used parcel2go, seem good.

Parcel monkey another?

Never sent a bike. Bikes have different weights also.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i’ve started to use interparcel for my business, seem pretty good. cheaper than the post office, faster, tracking, and they collect from me.

monkeyboyjc

i’d second parcelmonkey

bren2709

Parcelforce 48 done me proud £15 for DH frame.

jonba
    Free Member

I used paisleyfreight, once to send some kayak paddles. I know it’s not strictly an answer to the question but they got good feedback on ukriversguidebook (stw for canoeists) and they were pretty reasonable and everything was fine.

Stinkerbell
    Free Member

£15 sounds more like it Bren, parcel monkey look to come up more expensive. Thanx, will probably do PF 🙂

bruders338
    Free Member

+1 for parcel2go just type in the dimensions etc and then comes up with a selection of company’s and prices.

lord
    Free Member

p4d seem cheap and you can up the insurance
    p4d

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

parcel2go and interparcel are both fine until the subcontracted company doesnt turn up on the day chosen for collection – then it goes to pot big time.

They cant / wont deal with problems at all (well they do as little as possible to help) and will NEVER refund the cost even if you have to organise a separate courier to get the goods delivered.

I use both for work – 80% of the time its ok, but the 20% of late collections boils my ****.

For a bike – personally – I’d use Paisley or Parcelforce.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

senditnow.com: cheap web-front on parcelforce, rather than using subcontractor. Never had a problem with them.

neninja
    Free Member

Gwizzcouriers – they use UPS or City Link and insurance cover is cheap.

Less than £10 inc insurance last time I sent a frame with them

granny_ring

I asked this the other day and Gwizz were mentioned, not sent anything yet but their prices with compensation are very good.
    So I’ll be using then next time I post a frame

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘know any cheap & reliable COURIER SERVICES?’ is closed to new replies.