Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kenda Small Block Eights – Stan's Flow – Any comments?
  • TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I want to run these tubeless. I'll probably go for 2.35". Are only folding ones available?

Dan
    Free Member

thin sidewalls, which might or might not be an issue depending on how, what and where you ride.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Hmm… Thinking of Moab. Might not be good.

Jonno

I have the tubeless versions, they have a thicker sidewall, but then they do weigh in at nearly 800g per tyre! Not the best tyre purchase I have ever made, has done nothing but rain since I fitted them.

slowrider
    Free Member

can you use sealant with kenda tubeless tires? i heard no…

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Ive got a 2.1 and a 2.35 folding, both converted with Stans (ghetto). Both loose air slowly – although the 2.1 does so quicker. Still only takes a couple of psi per week. Both very easy to mount and seal initially.

I dont know why but the 2.35 doesnt feel as grippy as the 2.1 (on dt 4.2d rims)- I bought the bigger one to put on the front but now run it on the back.

VanHalen

how tdo these size up compared to maxxis high rollers?

got a jumpy frame wich needs a small back tyre and i thought these look the ticket

poppa
    Free Member

Kenda tyres are big. I think a 2.35" SB8 is about the same as a 2.5" High Roller.

GaryLake
    Free Member

2.1 Nevs look like 2.35 High Rollers…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kenda Small Block Eights – Stan's Flow – Any comments?’ is closed to new replies.