Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Just back from speaking to a cosmic pilot…
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

..who talks to the Greys through his stomach and writes computer code that dilates time.

What's the maddest stuff you've heard from some guy in a bar?

steve_b77
    Free Member

That England would win the world cup easily and Germany aren't that good anymore :mrgreen:

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

I met a guy in Bournemouth's Camel souk bar who was a Walter Mitty on a truly epic scale.

During the course of our conversation he claimed to be an aeronautical engineer, a qualified solicitor, property developer, hotel manager, semi-professional rally driver and kept on hinting at being ex-special forces (he couldn't tell me anything about it though, otherwise he'd have to kill me etc etc).

Of course it could just be that I've lived a sheltered little life, but I can't say I was entirely convinced.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I think that last one posts on here regularly.

iDave
    Free Member

there's a camel souk in Bournemouth?? sounds a bit far fetched to me

MSP

That would have just been team mccoy.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I think that last one posts on here regularly

Didn't he get banned again last week for a holocaust joke?

noteeth
    Free Member

An old guy in Marin County, who claimed that he regularly saw the Queen speeding around California in a Mustang, whilst "dressed in a tank top".

I sensed the residual power of LsD.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What's the maddest stuff you've heard from some guy in a bar?

I try to avoid talking to men they're very dull 🙁

Antonyfw
    Free Member

I met a the most interesting guy in Australia who claimed he had an electromechanical generator in his garage that powered his house with near 100% efficiency and e-maild me this link

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

wowser! Where can I get me one of them ? Perhaps next time he should not check out his theories with marketing PhDs ?

Antonyfw
    Free Member

Ha, Indeed.

nickc

and kept on hinting at being ex-special forces

Andy McNab was on Radio 5 a few weeks ago saying he often meets 'himself' in pubs…

slimtubing
    Free Member

My barber tells me repeatedly about his sideline business of downloading viruses into his mates computer so he can 'fix' them for a couple of hundred bucks each time. either his mates are beyond stupid or hes just run out of small talk and is having a bit of fun freaking out his cutomers with BS.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Just back from speaking to a cosmic pilot…’ is closed to new replies.