Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • "Jordan" (the 'glamour' model) -How much media coverage???!??
  • Aristotle
    Free Member

Every time I walk into a shop that sells magazines/newspapers I'm bombarded with headlines about the latest PR-created, non-development in the life of effin' Jordan/Katie Price. It's not as if she's done anything of note and she's the sort of woman I'd go out of my way to avoid.

I feel most violated by the magazines positioned just above the conveyer at the checkout in Sainsburys.

Who IS interested in this sh*te???

Jamie
    Free Member

Why even post? Ignore it and move on with your life.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Answer – Katie Price is the only person interested in all this….. 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    uplink
    Free Member

It's not as if she's done anything of note

Have you seen her in that ad walking into that house in riding kit?

sofatester
    Free Member

Who IS interested in this sh*te???

You it seems 🙄

snowslave

kill her

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

so you mean you can have too much of a good thing ??

coffeeking
    Free Member

Everyone preferred Peter anyway, she realises it and is compensating.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't care about her travails, but every time I'm reminded she exists I have a little moment of regret that I will probably never be photographed snogging her. I wish I was a cage fighter. 🙁

lowey

She was ace in a certain "home made" video of her and an ex that is floating around on the internet…. cough….. 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Everyone preferred Peter anyway

There's another glamour model called 'Peter' ???

WTF …….. and I thought 'Jordon' was a weird name for a girl ! 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Everyone preferred Peter anyway, she realises it and is compensating.

I tend to agree with that – she briefly came across as pleasant when she was with him, but in reality she is just a media-whore of epic proportions whereas he seems to have a certain dignity which she cannot deal with.

trailmonkey

She was ace in a certain "home made" video of her

A rather underwhelming performer I thought. Lay there like a sack o' spuds.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not like Pam Anderson and that bloke from Motley Crue then?

BigDummy
    Free Member

in reality she is just a media-whore of epic proportions

That is such an attractive quality in a woman. Especially the "epic proportions", although I think she had surgery to let them down a bit.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

😆

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Custard creams for 49p, that's ASDA Price,

Kids toys made of plastic, that's Fischer Price,

Selling your life stories to the Sun, that's Katie Price.

IGMC…

zaskar
    Free Member

Nice one Gravity-slave lol

It's not if she's super hot either I mean look at that massive dose…

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its the other effin twonk that pisses me off – the man with no career until he slipped KP one in the Jungle – or was that Jingle..

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I'm devastated that Katie and Peter have split. No longer will we see such a heartbreaking work of staggering genius that was begat by their musical union.

zaskar
    Free Member

Jordon earlier:

Hairychested
    Free Member

A Whole New World
    I sit here at my computer trying to type with tears & sweat pouring down my face. The highly anticipated, critically acclaimed 'A Whole New World' by the selfless, media-shy couple, Katie & Peter had arrived earlier this morning. As a hard bitten, cynical private detective with a bitter outlook on life, I wasnt too excited. I had heard about other so-called 'legendary albums' which never made me cry or touched my cold heart, so I didnt expect it to change my hard bitten & cynical demeanour.

As I placed the CD into my player & the first notes bloomed out of the speakers, & slapped me like…. well like some kind of big slapping machine. The title track had just kicked in! The beautiful strings knocked me over like a ton of bricks, & the dulcet tones of Peter harmonizing with the magnificent lung powered voice of Katie pinned me down. I just couldnt move from the ecstacy that was rushing around my body. I could only just see in my reflection that I was smiling widely, almost unnaturally, my eyes were wide open & my ears were bright red from the quality of the heavenly music entering them. But my favourite track was easily the funky & much improved 'Just the Two of Us'. I was never aware that Mr Andre could rap. And so well! Move over Busta Rhymes, MC A'dre is kicking it up old school! My entire body quivered the most violently on this song with pleasure.

Disapointingly the album came to an end & I could move again. I pulled myself to my feet & I realised that my hard bitten, cynical demeanour had disapeared along with my bitter outlook! My ears were bright purple now from the astonishing music that had just ambushed it for the past 30 mins. In fact Im getting them amputated next week, but I dont care. Normally I would be bitter & drink myself silly in a downtown bar, but after hearing that INCREDIBLE album I instead decided to write this review, & apply for a job saving seals & rescuing puppies. Thank you Katie & Peter, you saved me from a life of bitterness & anger. You rocked my 'Whole World'.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

She may well be a media whore, an unpleasant person and not too hot in the maternal stakes, but come on, admit it, you'd have a go on them given half a chance.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

She may well be a media whore, an unpleasant person and not too hot in the maternal stakes, but come on, admit it, you'd have a go on them given half a chance.

Admit it? Okay, I admit I really wouldn't touch her. Not because she isn't pretty (which she can be given the right make up and lighting), but BECAUSE she is an unpleasant person.

And those false boobies – they do absolutely nothing for me whatsoever.

backhander
    Free Member

I would but she definately would not enjoy it.
    Anyone seen the film "donkeypunch"?

higgo
    Free Member

Honestly?
    No, I wouldn't.

Trekster

Who will be the next Jordan?
    Any Londoners care to offer us some insight into the world of celebs?

I am sure every big city has a "Jordan" but they only ever seem to get their bits into the papers when they move to the big London stage

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'd just like to apologise about my earlier post saying I wouldnt mind a go on Jordans bosoms. She is of course much more than a pair of surgically enhanced breasts.
    Has anybody seen the 'stolen' home video where Dane Bowers sticks his big toe up her flue? Sheer class..

G
    Free Member

Is that the flue from the fire in the kitchen or the one from the fire in the sitting room ?? 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am not sure, but it is the flue that needs the biggest brush the sweep has got to hit the sides.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Urgggh, vile woman. And that is all i have to say on the matter. Good day.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I'm not a fan.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

more pr**ks than a second hand pin cushion, and someone on this forum stated they also want a go…
    get a grip of yourself man.. its probably more satisfying…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh and don't even get me started with her talking about being raped in public then refusing to talk to police but wants the world to know! What a good role model she is!!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘"Jordan" (the 'glamour' model) -How much media coverage???!??’ is closed to new replies.