Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • izzit cos I iz a jedi?
  • grievoustim
    Free Member
    scaredypants

"If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers."

(a proper) LOL to that

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

1. 23 years old? Was he born when they originals films were released?

2. Three members of staff surrounding you was intimdating ? If you're a Jedi, thats pretty poor whinging.

3. Its a supermarket in Bangor, not some fantasy world in a universe far far away.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sootyandjim
    Free Member

"These are not the beans you are looking for…."

Does make you wonder how Tescos treat other people who follow other silly belief systems that require the head to be covered though.

sofatester
    Free Member

Replace the word "Jedi" with "christian" "muslim" or "jewish". 😉

scaredypants

Replace the word "Jedi" with "christian" "muslim" or "jewish"

Yeh, but they're real religions – he's just following some made-up superbeing with … oh

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Oh indeed 'scaredypants'.

😉

z1ppy

LOL @ SP

Kuco

Why didn't he slay the Tesco worker down with his light saber? Oh thats right they don't exsist it was made up by George Lucas just like his his so called religion.

brooess
    Free Member

'But the grocery empire struck back'. Sometimes I think being a journalist can be soo much fun 🙂

What a tit. There's no serious point to be made, he's just going to get laughed at.

sofatester
    Free Member

Yeh, but they're real religions – he's just following some made-up superbeing with … oh

Exactly 😆

grievoustim
    Free Member

we are laughing now – but a religion has been created and is growing fast based on the imagination of a science fiction writer

glenh
    Free Member

jedi, scientology, what next?

Kuco

The Altar of STW

Onzadog
    Free Member

There's more sense in a Jedi religion than some of the "mainstream" ones we currently have to contend with.

spacemonkey

I wonder if he was in Tesco's to buy a wookie burger. They aren't bad, just a bit chewie.

LOL

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Just another MADE UP religion to add to all the others, although with cooler head council members like Samuel L Jackson 😕

kerv
    Free Member

the scariest thing is Tesco developing a sense of humour! Do you think they will try to put all the smaller comedians out of business?

RealMan
    Free Member

the scariest thing is Tesco developing a sense of humour! Do you think they will try to put all the smaller comedians out of business?

lol 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘izzit cos I iz a jedi?’ is closed to new replies.