Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • it's a shame how boring this has become
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Nope!

yunki
    Free Member

It was halfway down my back up until two days ago

your beard..!!? 😯

brakes
    Free Member

the forum will allways keep changing in mood and I don’t think there was some halcyon time when it was better than now

+1.5

I’ve been here since the summer of 2003 and like a fine wine cheese, it’s matured nicely and is very moreish, but if you catch a smell of your fingers it will make you gag

brakes
    Free Member

or is it like Edam? it’s not real cheese, but it’s fun to get into and the texture is kind of appealing.

brakes
    Free Member

or is it like Red Leicester? not really that appealing, and you wouldn’t want to pay for it, but it’s better than communicating with the wife?

leffeboy

Probably casu marzu

casu marzu stw goes beyond typical fermentation to a stage most would consider decomposition”

“When disturbed, the larvae can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres (6 in). Some people clear the larvae from the cheese before consuming while others do not”

brakes
    Free Member

can Hora post on this thread please? I need someone to post something that makes less sense than what I’ve just posted.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don’t want to be here in 10 years time… can we not make it more boringer?

emsz
    Free Member

Smelly fingers?

😆

flap_jack
    Free Member

Been here since the go-far days. Current state of fora is the worst I’ve seen. A year ago it was at its best.

Subscribed to the magazine since issue 1. Really don’t like the new ‘loser-chic’ attitude.

There seems to be a general ‘niceness’ around. It’s horrible.

yossarian
    Free Member

It’s more like cock cheese IMO

Pigface
    Free Member

Why can’t you walk away from a thread Al? As you said to me once who cares what someone you have never met or will ever meet thinks or says?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Why can’t you walk away from a thread Al? As you said to me once who cares what someone you have never met or will ever meet thinks or says?

You remember shit you read on forums- either you have way too much time or terrabytes of memory!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Pigface – fair point – I can give advice just not take it! There are a few views that I consider narrowminded and cannot not challenge.

donsimon
    Free Member

I think it might be time for a bit of log-in name changing again. 😈

cynic-al
    Free Member

Reported.

binners

It’s more boring round here? Somewhere there’s someone in an IT department doing some work. Possibly

Coyote
    Free Member

I’ve bought a new chiminea. I’m having a manfire. Just popped in for another beer.

Bored? Nah.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wunundred 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPBbRCBX6Ow[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member
Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘it's a shame how boring this has become’ is closed to new replies.