Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 414 total)
  • Issue 62?
  • crazy-legs

The post here has been really up and down.
    I sent 2 parcels out last week, both went 1st Class Recorded cos Royal Snail had suspended Special Delivery due to the weather. One got to mid-west Scotland in 2 days (from Manchester), the other took 7 days to get to Nottingham! Go figure…

Both were items I’d sold on the Classifieds here although thankfully the guy in Nottingham was pretty cool about the delay.

Deliveries seem to have returned to near normal, my subs copy has arrived.

Tiger6791

Nothing wrong with the post here (that there London) but still no mag 🙁

Spud

Can only assume there’s a huge backlog, ours were delivering last Sunday. Courier who came today said they’re doing 7 days too. It’ll come when it does..

hh45
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with the post here (that there London) but still no mag

ditto. (north London). but then i only finished reading last months this morning. and i have most of The Ride issue 4 to read as well so mustn’t complain.

IdleJon

No sign of mine yet either!

afmell
    Free Member

No signs of mine either, then again Edinburgh has been slightly snowy recently…. hopefully Monday.

MrOvershoot

I’m slightly surprised that mine is not here yet as it usually turns up before most people have theirs, and our post has been every day without fail!

Not normally that bothered over the timing as I don’t usually have much spare time, but as I’m at home recovering from double hernia surgery I seem to be getting through a lot of reading.

peteimpreza

Mines not here either and it is usually here before the shops.

souldrummer
    Free Member

No sign of mine either…and I’m only in Guildford. Not exactly a remote backwater.

druidh
    Free Member

None for me yet in Edinburgh. The “4%” club seems to be pretty big…

orena45

Looks like my local Tesco has theirs before I’ve had mine again 🙁
    Not too fussed but is a bit annoying.

miketually
    Free Member

I’m also in the 4%. Though I have other things to occupy me, so I’m not bothered. When it arrives, I’ll read it.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Not got my subs copybyet either…

Mind, I need to find out and make sure my subs haven’t run out.. 😐

muggomagic

I’m in the 4% but not bothered club too. I had a quick flick through the digital copy earlier this morning and will pack the paper version in my bag for work when it does arrive. Then I have some proper reading material for shit breaks rather that 3 day old newspapers and old car mags.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Nothing here either, post doesn’t seem too slow getting here either, ordered from CRC on Monday and got the stuff Wednesday.

Not sure if my subs are due for renewal soon, I assume I’d get a letter about it in advance though?

thomthumb
    Free Member

we got a sunday delivery today! no mag though 🙁

muggomagic

Is it true that all the subs copies were to be sent out with a mint sauce keyring? Shouldn’t have too long to wait then if they’re going via a certain southern based sheep sketcher.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

<sobs>

Not got mine yet. I’m not sure I’m gonna make it til Monday, I think my whole skin is gonaa fall or something if i don’t get it in 27 minutes from NOW…

..and I know FOR A FACT that ALL post comes via exactly the same route so I can expect my magazine to take EXACTLY the same time to arrive as the thermal brain snood my auntie down the road put through the letterbox this afternoon. And she only made it yesterday.

pstokes99
    Free Member

I’m in the 4% (and remain so) but it isn’t keeping me awake at night however (and I’m just wondering) after how long do you presume that it isn’t coming?

singlespeedstu

Another 4%er here too.

Tiger6791

nada

Dave
    Free Member

Royal Mail seem to be having issues at the moment http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11981385

Dibbs
    Free Member

Why does it say Issue 61 on the cover?

squid
    Free Member

Nothing here in Leigh on Sea,essex been pretty clear of snow for a couple of days,never mind got the downloaded copy just in case,will give it till Wednesday though

Dave
    Free Member
    Mal-ec
    Free Member

Copy arrived in W Wales today. Looking forward to a bath-time read.

simonm
    Free Member

Why does it say Issue 61 on the cover?

I was wondering that too.

Tiger6791

Well still ‘nada’ in London

tollah
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry about a few days late, the prizes STW sent out* to sponsor the Euro SS still haven’t arrived and the event was back in April!!! Looks out of the window and see the little red van drive straight past yet again ;-( disappointing.

* Yeah right

chakaping
    Free Member

I am now in the 96%.

singletrackjay
    Free Member

Hi all

The situation with Issue 62 not landing with a number of subscribers, really is as maddening for us, as frustrating for you. We’ve run the news article, posted a temporary PDF version for Premier subscribers and apologised, but would like to express again how sorry we are some subs copies are still not with you this Wednesday.

We know you’re chomping at the bit to get reading but can only ask that you just bear with us while Royal Mail actually deliver those that they already have for despatch, first.

We are monitoring the situation closely.

Cheers and again, thanks for your continued patience.

Jamie

Singletrack Subscribers – Delays UPDATED

doom_mountain

Nothing waiting for me after work…
    Thanks for the update tho Jamie.

Bunnyhop

Our snow thawed on Saturday and I just think the posties are catching up.
    Mind you, more snow forecast for tomorrow and Friday.

I hope the mag arrives tomorrow.

pstokes99
    Free Member

Nothing waiting for me after work…
    Thanks for the update tho Jamie.

+1, however I will* hold you all responsible for the pain and suffering I endure due to the fact I will have nothing to read over Christmas and will have to make conversation with inlaws etc.

*if it doesn’t arrive

FOG

Another mag less day despit deliveries for the last week

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Nowt here yet but I’ve a few bits on the way to me I know I’ve been posted that are really late, don’t think we can lay this at STW’s door.

Mind you, I thought it was good of them to give us a pic of them riding on their holidays to make up for it. 😀

thepodge
    Free Member

Nothing for me today either. bloody posties

bigmatt
    Free Member

My copy arrived today (in Glos.). It’s beaten my amazon delivery which was also dispatched last Tuesday and still hasn’t arrived.

firestarter
    Free Member

Got mine today and my local loop is in it best no one else starts riding it lol I like it nice and quiet

stevio

No pigeons made it to the Isle of Man yet tho i have plenty of loo roll as MBR turned up a few days ago :-(…. Thank heavens i’ve gone premier….

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 414 total)

The topic ‘Issue 62?’ is closed to new replies.