Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Is there anything more frustrating…
  • psychle
    Free Member

than having an ‘almost completed’ new bike build sitting there, so shiny and beautiful, but being unable to ride it due to ONE tiny oversight/factor in your speccing!! 👿 😥

My kingdom for a 160mm Formula rotor in Islington right now…

glenp
    Free Member

Surely any 160 rotor will get you going?

big_scot_nanny

Yes: getting clingfilm from the roll and ripping it off in an appropriate size.

Impossible.

HTH 😀

Kev

soma_rich
    Free Member

Why wait for a formula one. Get a shimano/hope so you can ride it!

godzilla
    Free Member

My kingdom for a 160mm Formula rotor in Islington right now..

Sounds a good deal for someone..

psychle
    Free Member

Yes: getting clingfilm from the roll and ripping it off in an appropriate size.

True, this is annoying, but not as annoying as having your dream super bike sitting there completely built, bar the rear rotor!

Pretty sure I have a 160mm rotor somewhere in my pile of spares, just have to find it, ’tis proving elusive!

psychle
    Free Member

SUCCESS! 160mm rotor located! 😀

kimbers

having a broken foot for the warmest april since records began is much much more annoying
    having a broken foot that might just be healed in time for the megavalanche but a wife whos scared you will damage it further and is vetoing any trip is also worse

psychle
    Free Member

That’s pretty annoying Kimbers… feel for you 🙁 I was away in the US for most of April, typical that I miss the good weather! 😆

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

don’t you have other bikes to ride?

ononeorange

Kimbers – seconded. Not broken but on crutches. Another day of lying down looking at the dry weather..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

wwaswas

but a wife whos scared you will damage it further and is vetoing any trip is also worse

I had similar opposition following a broken hip.

Take it slowly and try not to fall off again for a while. If you do fall off make sure you can wash most of the blood off before you’re spotted and that you minimise limping/wincing from any residual damage over the next few days.

psychle
    Free Member

don’t you have other bikes to ride?

Yes, but they’re not this new and very shiny bike 🙄 😆 😳

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

😐

bobster
    Free Member

agree with Kimbers – broke my hand on Mother’s day, hopefully back on the bike in another couple of weeks 🙁

grum
    Free Member

People who moan about the slightest thing despite seemingly being very lucky? Honestly, the things some people moan about. 😐

Sorry to hear about your plight though Kimbers and other injured people – I know how it is to genuinely not be able to ride your bike.

vinnyeh

empathise with Kimbers et al- broken arm here since last Friday, Passportes and Mega entries in, not sure when I’ll be back on the bike etc etc..

VIRUS*hjudytdre6hduj46759546^uderjk9830″84395jf895jkfyhsdocbncoidydfrki8954095676jheduijdfuyfrkfvgbnv76ueryudrghfdruigfhuderhnjoerytfg34875yu7938645823bou)tydfbuson*^ghtjfbufhnuyerfyuefyuyjyhu675389hjdsytwji789uiuyi45!”rtfdfujhdfi!!hdfiju

looks like James might have a problem….

R.lepecha

looks like James might have a problem….

Hes posted it similar all over the place.

OP- Since you found a rotor, how does it ride?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Is there anything more frustrating…’ is closed to new replies.