Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Is it not about time…..
  • rusty90
    Free Member

Sorry to disapoin but I aint a troll, simply stating facts. Far to much rd biking on here it should at least be on chat page

Try taking these letters and inserting them in the correct positions in your post
    p t o o a
    Or is spelling just for roadies ?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Dissapoin’T’,I ‘am not’,stating ‘the’ facts,r’OA’d,on ‘the’ chat page,full stop and new sentence after “biking on here”.
    If you are going to be an arsht(sic) at least have the common decency to use the correct grammar and punctuaton.

wwaswas

I suspect someone has an INSET day today.

Jamie
    Free Member

Rather than the ‘Bike Forum’.

Stop trollin’

….also stop hatin’

lazybike
    Free Member

Lets ban all the skinny armed smooth legged pasta eating bannana peeling pothole pointing leery colour wearing gel wrapper dropping weight obsessed two abreast riding cyclists….. then all the big armed hairy legged camoflage wearing rucksack carrying burger eating beer drinking overbiked armour covered stopping every five minutes on the trail cyclists can…what was this thead about?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I suspect someone has an INSET day today

Who? Rorschach the frustrated teacher?

I’ll be suprised if there is not red pen all over his monitor.

cinnamon_girl

Oh my check out those pecs 8)

Shame about the necklace though. 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

so c-g is not a fan of pearl knecklaces
    Is disappointed
    Also hope he has not overstepped the mark was meant to be funny

Trailseeker
    Free Member

I totally agree with the OP, I’ve nothing against road bikes but I don’t want to read about them on a forum of an MTB mag.
    There’s a link to road.cc on every page – not to difficult to use it if you want to talk about road bikes.
    Then the thread turns in to a childish spelling & punctuation attack – fairly sad.

Jamie
    Free Member

*chuckles @ JY*

I totally agree with the OP, I’ve nothing against road bikes but I don’t want to read about them on a forum of an MTB mag.

Then, y’know, don’t open those threads YOU HAVE THE POWER!

wwaswas

Who? Rorschach the frustrated teacher?

sorry, no, the OP.

chvck
    Free Member

Maybe we should write a browser plugin that removes any threads with the word road in, might save this sort of thread popping up.

BigJohn

Mark Datz lives!

Trailseeker
    Free Member

Then, y’know, don’t open those threads YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Yawn

I wouldn’t need THE POWER if the forum was kept on topic & they weren’t put there in the first place.

This subject comes up time after time & always causes problems – time the mods sorted it out.

meehaja
    Free Member

What if I ride a cyclocross bike? Is there no where for me?

In fairness today, I am mostly riding an all steel, singlespeed, unusual brand road type bike, with some bling parts, and that is far more in touch with what this forum is about than any mountain bike!

Jamie
    Free Member

Yawn

If you were not so sleepy, you would have noticed the owner, and one mod, have already contributed to this thread, stating their reasons for allowing roadie stuff.

wwaswas

if the forum was kept on topic

it’s the ‘bike forum’, not the ‘mtb forum’?

Junkyard
    Free Member

always causes problems – time the mods sorted it out.

yes lets keep the religion threads but down with this sort of thing 🙄
    I think only a few mtbers seem to get irrate about this tbh.
    We have car threads on here surely that is worse?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

keswiki: Registered: June 16, 2011

Tw-<insert vowel>-t

keswiki
    Free Member

first post off mobile Buzz i’m a k#¥b head lightyear !

drofluf
    Free Member

chvck – Member
    Maybe we should write a browser plugin that removes any threads with the word road in, might save this sort of thread popping up.

So that’s where the thread on my off road trip went 🙄 😀

stilltortoise
    Free Member

This is just because a few people are bored, isn’t it??? 😕

wwaswas

It’s the non Mountain Mayhem attenders feeling left out, I think.

Lifer
    Free Member

This subject comes up time after time & always causes problems – time the mods sorted it out.

The internet is serious business.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Look. We all know roadies have issues, a bit hard of thinking and rather dull. Treat them as you would your retarded little brother – condescendingly and give ’em a good slap when mum is not looking.

Lifer
    Free Member

If it’s a problem now wait till Le Tour starts!

Drac

I wouldn’t need THE POWER if the forum was kept on topic & they weren’t put there in the first place.

It’s a Bike Forum to talk about riding bikes, the fact that it’s owned by a MTB Magazine means there’s more MTB than road bikers. But as everyone is entitled to do both or neither and even dare I say it other things too they can chat about it. Bike chat for the bike forum and all other chat in they er chat forum.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

molgrips
    Free Member

I am an MTBer, but I also have a road bike.. am I forbidden from talking about it? If so:

Kona Zing, Ultegra/105 mix 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m (road) bike-curious

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sorry to disapoin but I aint a troll, simply stating facts. Far to much rd biking on here it should at least be on chat page

Try taking these letters and inserting them in the correct positions in your post
    p t o o a

I paint a troll, fart too much on here, O it should last!

Is that the answer? What do I win?

rusty90
    Free Member

Is that the answer? What do I win?

A road

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Is it not about time…..’ is closed to new replies.