• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Is it normal to hate everyone you work with by friday?
  • tails
    Free Member

😡

I can't wait to see my normal friends

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't. I love the people I work with, we just don't like working very much. But I am generally surrounded by highly educated, charming people with a bleak sense of humour and fabulous hair. 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Aren't you changing jobs soon BD?

Tails:

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 BigDummy… never failing to amuse!

fix
    Free Member

In a normal week, I hate everyone I work with by about 10:45am on Monday morning…

….and yes I am looking for a new job

willard

I like the people I work with (in my office), but some of the other people I have to interact with can be a bit of a challenge sometimes.

Hate is a very strong word though. Steady on.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

You spend far too much time at work to hate the people you work with. I like most of the people in the office but you always have a couple that you get on better with.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I dont hate them, i just dont get on with them particularly well. The only thing we have in common is work.

Im just the unassuming quiet lad who sits in the corner and gets given the crap jobs to do.

I feel like I cant act or express myself like I normally would do infront of my true friends. I just use a fake facade at work, which is a shame as they'll never get to see me for wonderful person that I really am.

Bring on the weekend!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Friday? Mid – morning on a Monday and I'm wondering how they'd look under my patio 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

david…. whose alter ego are you??

iDave
    Free Member

there is one i actually hate and i just come home if he's in the office
    there are two i like
    six i'm indifferent about
    young office manager saw something on TV about business once
    boss is a well connected but dim shoe-in via her daddy sitting on the board

hoping a move to brazil office comes off, then the language barrier may prevent me from disliking new people so much

Pigface
    Free Member

Just one I really dislike, a bunch who are pleaseant and about 3 or 4 who are good mates and see outside of work.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

david…. whose alter ego are you??

David is actually my eldest son, Im his father. I just use my sons name whenever I use forums, I like to keep my anonymity!

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Disklike very strongly most of my team.

Normally by 9:30 Monday someone has p's me off and I'm wondering where to hide the bodies.

Do like some people in the same company, just unfortunately don't get to work with them much

notlocal
    Free Member

Apart from one (Mrs notlocal), I hate them all, to the point that I resigned after things got very personal. The other option would have led to my arrest 😯

All I did was point out, on my return to work after 5 months off, that it would have been prudent to replace sterile items in our response bag that had expired in 2009. That, and other such "trying to do my job properly" stuff, had me branded as a trouble maker.

tazzymtb

hate everyone I work with, with an all consuming passion to the point where i would quite cheerfully find out how many different ways you can kill someone with a can of expanding foam and a blowtorch. 👿

aracer
    Free Member

Isn't life to short for all this angst? Personally I normally get on well with the team I'm working with (don't tend to work with the same team for more than a year nowadays). Current lot I'm very happy to go down the pub with – which is somewhat unusual for me. Given I don't really have anybody outsie work I chat with that much, it's quite refreshing.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I hated my old boss to the extent that i just had to look at her to feel my rage rising. And then i left, the world is a nice place once more.

Trimix
    Free Member

Ive worked in places where I did hate people, not for long though. Normally I would leave or get sacked.

Now at work I like everyone and some I even ride with. I also run the cycle to work scheme and now have about 8 on it.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

The only good thing to come out of my placement whilst a student was that working in an office department would not work for me – too much b0ll0x. So I went into consultancy where I get to work with different people on a regular basis and not so often with team – though they're all fine but maybe I just think that as we don't work together much?! My boss can be a PITA at times though – maybe it's because she's a she….

DT78
    Free Member

If you get to pick your team it's alot better, my guys are fantastic Shame about the rest of the company!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Is it normal to hate everyone you work with by friday?’ is closed to new replies.