Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Is it against the law to chuck a fag butt out of a car window?
  • Woody
    Free Member

The odd fag butt is bad enough but pales into insignificance compared to the assortment of MacDonalds/KFC/Pizza boxes/coke cans that are lobbed out of car windows the moment the bastards have stuffed the contents into their gobs.

Pieface

Having not had that experience Binners, I’ll just take your word that its quite distrubing

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

same effect on an average smoker as buggering their mother in front of them

😯

See what I mean…another smoker pushed to the edge. This is what happens…

user-removed
    Free Member

DON’T PUT CHEWING GUM in MY BLEEDIN ASHTRY!!1!1 GAAAAAHHHHHR!!!111

Pieface

Chewing gum is another of life’s little disgusts – combined with fag butts could be similar to Binners’ Mother performing DP?

binners

😯

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

It also drives me mental how so many smokers throw away the cellophane box wrapper and the bit of gold foil… Then after chugging down their brand of choice, throw their butt away… Manky barstewards! There is a pub round the back of my work where folk stand there doing this all day long… Maybe I’m just jealous that some people get to be in the pub from mid day seven days a week.

Woody
    Free Member

Then after chugging down their brand of choice, throw their butt away

Shoooorley if they had chugged it down there wouldn’t be a butt to throw away ?

beamers

in america chucking a fag butt out of the window is quite a severe offence.

I like what you’ve done there.

The amount of rubbish littering the verges of countryside roads makes my blood boil, no matter what it is, from fag butts to burned out cars. Offenders should be made to serve community service picking all of the stuff up that their kind have chucked out of their cars.

Completely unenforceable I know but you get my drift.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Is it against the law to chuck a fag butt out of a car window?’ is closed to new replies.