Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Iron Maiden
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Anyone seen them on this tour yet? Any good? Going Sunday and looking forward to it 🙂

racefaceec90

up the irons!!! 😀

darrell
    Free Member

Saw them in Oslo a couple of weeks ago and they were brilliant. Can’t say the same for the support – Alice Cooper.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Tis Airborne for most UK shows – should be good. Won’t be as good as Queensryche supporting Judas Priest last Sunday though – a real treat.

Drac

Up here tomorrow night had the chance on several occasions to be paid to see them through work. The money wasn’t anywhere near good enough for me to suffer listening to them.

santacoops
    Free Member

Seen them 3 times, donnington cardiff and Birmingham. Donnington monsters of rock was the best. A while ago now though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah my first maiden gig was the beast on the road ( dickinson’s first tour) as a 14 yr old. That was too long ago.

angryratio
    Free Member

Third time for me tonight.

Not paticularly going to witness musical genius, just a good laugh and an opportunity to jump around like a wally for a few hours.

mutley

off to see them at the o2 on the 6th with trivium

should be farkin brilliant 😈

scraprider
    Free Member

going 31st july to the NIA , up the irons.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well that was good. Very surprised they didn’t play Run to the Hills mind you.

youngwilliam
    Free Member

Just sold my Cardiff Tickets :-/ Saw them there last time and they never fail to impress.

However, missus is now 7-Months preggers, which we didn’t know would happen last year when we bought them!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“Well that was good. Very surprised they didn’t play Run to the Hills mind you.”

You’ve just made my mind up… I’ve got two tickets but was thinking about knocking it before that bomb shell… Run to the hills was the only reason I was going.

For sale 2 tickets for next saterday at the O2

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I would still go – very entertaining and they did a few of the older tracks to keep everyone happy.

mutley

set list from last night, i’m off to see them tonight :mrgreen:

Satellite 15… The Final Frontier
    El Dorado
    2 Minutes to Midnight
    The Talisman
    Coming Home
    Dance of Death
    The Trooper
    The Wicker Man
    Blood Brothers
    When the Wild Wind Blows
    The Evil That Men Do
    Fear of the Dark
    Iron Maiden
    Encore:
    The Number of the Beast
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Running Free

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Iron Maiden’ is closed to new replies.