Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ipod Classic not syncing songs added after a certain date
  • Marmoset
    Free Member

I’m having some trouble with my Classic iPod, it’s been fine for the last 5 weeks as I’ve steadily loaded my tunes onto it until 2 days ago. iTunes has locked up several times when trying to sync, I’ve reinstalled, deleted from the ipod and started again and eventually figured that it’s teh CD’s that I added to iTunes 3 days ago that aren’t syncing and are stopping the whole lot syncing. All the settings seem to work on the older stuff, just the recent additions are affected.

Anyone else had this problem – I haven’t yet tried deleting the affected albums and re loading yet as I want to make sure that I don’t make tehsame mistake again and waster another few evenings of downloading!

Any suggestions gratefully received

Cheers

Rich

DrRSwank
    Free Member

You’ve not filled the iPod have you?

spence
    Free Member

Which version of iTunes are you using? Had problems (not syncing, lock-up etc.) with the Classic since 9 came out, now reverted back to 8 and all’s fine.

Marmoset
    Free Member

Not filled it yet – it’s 160gb and I’ve only had it 5 weeks – there’s not enough time in the day to get that lot on quickly!

Using version 10 spence, is there an easy way of regressing back to 8?

spence
    Free Member

I think I just down loaded it from the Apple site, took a copy on the iTunes folder from MyMusic, removed and reinstalled and then copied my old iTunes library files back. It’s a while back now so don’t hold me to it.

Try searching the various forums, there may be a solution now. I haven’t bothered to look recently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ipod Classic not syncing songs added after a certain date’ is closed to new replies.