Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • iPhone or Blackberry?
  • MrSpud

Ive got a blackberry from work and an iphone for myself. Both are really good – but for me, because I listen to music on my commute, the iphone was the phone to get for personal use especially because its nothing like a blackberry. i also hate the idea of IT knowing what websites etc i use and what personal email i send and the iphone is better at browsing though not quite as good for typing etc.

GrahamS

Can't speak for anyone else, and it pains me to be going with Apple

Tick!

spacemonkey

+1 for HTC Hero

An awesome piece of kit; automatic integration/sync'ing of contacts/calendars/emails/messages with googlemail, Exchange, facebook, flickr, twitter … plus funky customisable UI, genuinely first class browser (with Flash), and loads of Android apps for music, photos, youtube, networking, shopping, BBC iplayer, GPS, OS maps, radio players, podcast feeds, games, training trackers, mind mapping, office apps, other lifestyle bits n bobs, and of course a lightsaber and fartdroid.

Was contemplating an iPhone and various other media-type devices but opted (as Keith says) to give Android a go.

Go and demo one at Carphone Warehouse, etc.

SM

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘iPhone or Blackberry?’ is closed to new replies.