Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 155 total)
  • Intimate Waxing
  • councilof10
    Free Member

Would anyone care to share their experiences? Mrs Council is a regular waxer (well, she goes to see a lady who does it on her behalf) and she encourages me to keep “well trimmed” down below.

However, clippers just don’t seem to cut the mustard for her, so for the past couple of years I’ve been using a Mach3… Which is great and the benefits are obvious, although my balls do now audibly slap against my inner thigh when walking in warm weather. Being a cyclist, I also suffer from a touch of “stubble trouble” at certain times of my shave/regrow cycle…

Anyway, she’s recently starting hinting about waxing, and whilst I enjoy listening to her descriptions of the process, I don’t think I’d feel too comfortable on all fours whilst a complete stranger pours hot wax on my barse.

So the other night, in a moment of weakness (4 bottles of IPA weakness), I agreed to allow her to “let rip” with some waxing strips…

Now, I have to say, that despite the pain, the results are quite remarkable… And when I say “pain”, “pain” probably isn’t the right word, but I don’t think there’s a powerful enough noun in the English language to describe the searing, burning, howling agony for that first split second – not particularly helped by the sight of one’s Significant Other, roaring with laughter and pointing at the wax strip, which now looks like something that an actor portraying Saddam Hussein might have glued to his top lip.

In spite of the IPA, I couldn’t face any more than one strip, so my pubic region now resembles a lawn whose owner’s mower died after one pass. And she’s determined to finish the job, probably more for her own amusement than anything else.

So, have any of the men gone “full Hollywood”? “Brozillian”? Are there any pitfalls, apart from the excruciating, eye-watering, breath-taking agony?

hooli

Abso-f&$£-king-lutely not. I had the lower half of 1 leg waxed for a charity thing once and nobody will be going near me with any wax ever again, especially not there 😯

Dickyboy

Chaffing is 10x worse, didn’t try shaving a second time & don’t really understand why anyone male or female feels the need to be hairless down dare

GrahamS

my balls do now audibly slap against my inner thigh when walking in warm weather

Thanks for that, I’ve just blown half a can of Coke down my nose.

Have you asked MrsCouncil why it is so important to her that your genitals look like those of a pre-pubescent boy?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I don’t think I’d feel too comfortable on all fours whilst a complete stranger pours hot wax on my barse.

Barse is such an awesome word.

Daffy

I fear you have made the mistake of oversharing…

jimdubleyou

Don’t wax, you’ll go slower…

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/team-gb-cycling-team-pubic-hair-removal_uk_57b45a52e4b0e377ef69ec96

It has also been suggested that pubic hair removal correlates directly with the rise of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and HPV infections.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Which is great and the benefits are obvious, although my balls do now audibly slap against my inner thigh when walking in warm weather.

😆

I don’t think I’d feel too comfortable on all fours whilst a complete stranger pours hot wax on my barse.

Not interested in a job in politics then?

In spite of the IPA, I couldn’t face any more than one strip, so my pubic region now resembles a lawn whose owner’s mower died after one pass.

😆 😆 😆

So, have any of the men gone “full Hollywood”? “Brozillian”? Are there any pitfalls, apart from the excruciating, eye-watering, breath-taking agony?

No.

🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I’ve just blown half a can of Coke down my nose.

Have you asked MrsCouncil why it is so important to her that your genitals look like those of a pre-pubescent boy?

Mibbe she likes the sound of them slapping her inner thigh too?….

councilof10
    Free Member

I suppose it’s the same reason some men like to make their chins look like that of a pre-pubescent boy…

jimdubleyou
    bearnecessities

We’ve finally turned into Mansnet. But yeah, it’s second nature now to give a whip around with the razor. Sod waxing it though. (Edit: Just considered my forum name spoken in context of this admission )

Yak

I thought BC were advising against this anyway to avoid chaffing problems. But I suppose you are halfway there. Maybe Veet to finish? Can’t be any worse…

edit – too slow ^ 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

But yeah, it’s second nature now to give a whip around with the razor. Sod waxing it though.

The whole lot? doesn’t the razor get a bit slicey at the ‘extra elbow skin’?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I suppose it’s the same reason some men like to make their chins look like that of a pre-pubescent boy…

Personally speaking I don’t think the reason people shave their face are the same reason some (few) people have for shaving their bollocks

councilof10
    Free Member

I thought BC were advising against this anyway to avoid chaffing problems.

I must be blessed in that department… Ahem… I mean skin, of course… I don’t get razor-rash (the reason my Other Half waxes rather than shaves), but I do get a bit of discomfort at the, erm, 12 o’clock position if I’ve not had a tickle round with the razor for a few days… This only occurs when I’m riding my bike…

theotherjonv

Maybe Veet to finish? Can’t be any worse…

Trolling of the very highest order……

bearnecessities

The whole lot? doesn’t the razor get a bit slicey at the ‘extra elbow skin’?

Nope. Big ol’ balls 🙂 (More seriously, a quality razor with multiple blades is what matters)

councilof10
    Free Member

The area feels like bad sunburn for a day or so afterwards, so anything remotely chemical would be a bad idea!

A Mach3 or similar blade on a dry ballsack stretched tightly round your fist is perfectly safe… Waxing draws far more blood!

GrahamS

We’ve finally turned into Mansnet.

Well I suppose a freshly shaven scrotum is slightly easier to dip in the beaker.

GrahamS

councilof10 opens up to the STW collective:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_a8GbjN-o[/video]

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not here, so what if it looks like a cactus growing in the middle of Terry Waite’s allotment.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Have had a number of g/fs who have been keen on various de-thatching products down below, but I’ve never asked anyone to wax themselves for my gratification, personally the pron star look isn’t my bag at all.

Whilst I’m sure most of us are secret manscapers to some degree, however a lass asking me to wax would definitely be a red card offence, unless she were a multi-millionaire and/or had a dad who owned a large brewery.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Ermmm, no. Well trimmed in the spuds area maybe but never waxed.
    Once had my eyebrows waxed. The pain was like having large pins inserted into my scrotal area.
    So no. Besides, the last thing I need is to make it moar aero and faster.
    What next, Cock Strava?

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I always knew there were some wrong uns on here, but some of you lot are really **** weird.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

My girlfriend and I have gone the other way – au natural. She was growing her pit hair out to wax it, but I liked it (much to my own surprise) so now she’s stopped waxing/shaving under her arms or between her legs. She says she likes hairy men so I’ve given up on trimming down below or my back – both of which I preferred to keep trim – leaving them makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but it’s what she wants.
    I also have a beard, long hair and a hairy chest FWIW.

Just if we’re over-sharing

GavinT
    Free Member

Philips oneblade…

Not quite a clipper, not quite a shaver.

Has the advantage that it can go *anywhere* without cutting or nipping anything.

councilof10
    Free Member

without cutting or nipping anything.

Now you mention it, I did once have a nasty nipping incident with some Wahl clippers… The sound reminded me of one of those old H&S films they made us watch in school when someone was using a power drill whilst wearing a tie… 😯

martinhutch

Once had my eyebrows waxed. The pain was like having large pins inserted into my scrotal area.

I think they were doing it wrong. Trick is to have ‘this way up’ tattooed on your forehead.

Cougar

I fear you have made the mistake of oversharing…

I fear it’ll be a large mistake if his missus discovers this thread.

a dry ballsack stretched tightly round your fist

Wait… what? 😯

brassneck

Barse is such an awesome word.

Biffins Bridge is even better

ransos
    Free Member

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus’s birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types…oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn’t featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it’s way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it’s engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering…” Ooooh that feels good “

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…

So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect……. :-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

councilof10
    Free Member

Wait… what?

Just grab a handful of scrotum and sort of rotate… Safest way!

GrahamS

> Barse is such an awesome word.
    Biffins Bridge is even better

And “Taint” for the ladies?

Cougar

Nah, that’s the “chin-rest”.

Cougar

(Aside, there’s an area at work we refer to as the perineum, as it’s between the front doors and the back doors.)

retro83
    Free Member

anyone got any advice for trimming the bum beard?

Rubber_Buccaneer

It’s like leg shaving, where do you stop?

My bits could end up resembling

matt_outandabout

rOcKeTdOg

dry ballsack stretched tightly round your fist

I used to get invited to those sort of parties

Guitar hero is that you in the seminal “joy of sex” pictoral manual from the 70s?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 155 total)

The topic ‘Intimate Waxing’ is closed to new replies.