Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • If life came with a reset button…
  • psychle
    Free Member

would you push it today?

just curious really…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’d like to push my boss’s!

bruneep

not today would have pressed it on Thursday

hot_fiat

Not really, there’s things I’d do differently, but learning from your mistakes is all part of the fun.

If I had to pick a point in my lifetime and redo things, it’d be to summer 1994. But tbh I’m not fussed.

GrahamS

Hard or soft reset?

If I could go back and do it again with the knowledge I have now then I’d do it in a flash.

But if I had to do it all again from scratch, then probably not.

guido

would i have to be a teenager again?

uponthedowns
    Free Member

No point in pushing it now… maybe 20 years ago.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

Hard or soft reset?

If I could go back and do it again with the knowledge I have now then I’d do it in a flash.

But if I had to do it all again from scratch, then probably not.

LOL – thats about right. I would probably just make the same mistakes again 🙂

Having said that the only two things I really regret are not taking playing rugby more seriously and not learning to sing properly.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just before I said “yes” to the threesome…if I could just go back to that point…PUSH IT!!!

hot_fiat

Just before I said “yes” to the threesome.

lol, <strokes imaginary beard and nods knowingly>

jon1973
    Free Member

Just before I said “yes” to the threesome…if I could just go back to that point…PUSH IT!!!

Using both hands doesn’t count as a threesome 😆

knottie8
    Free Member

I would do it right now ! Not the best part of my life at the moment a reset would certainly help . pass the button here please.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not sure I would to be honest. There are things I’d change, but on the whole I’m happy with how things are going for me.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Just spent the day at the hospital with my poor broken wife getting 9 !!! pins and a plate put in her wrist.

I’d set it to last Monday evening and crash the car instead so we couldn’t go riding the next day.

duckers
    Free Member

Hmm,, think I’ll pass on the next ‘group ride’, I can only imagine what goes on now!

lowey

Yep.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

NO WAY!!

There's a LOT bigger chance of ending up with a worse life than the one I have…!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Nope.
    Breast feeding from my mum would just feel wrong now.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

yup, as long as i kept some memories of what to do/not to do….

1, play football more as a kid, pisses me off i cant play at all well
    2, revise for GCSE electonics, i wanted that last A* godamit!
    3, get that A in Chemistry A-level and go to Cambridge (done normal uni once now)
    4, not get so pissed at uni that I miss out on a threesome, three times! (ok one was a 5-some, but the principle holds)
    5, not cut corners on a bike build, go out riding hungover, crash, and end up with a knee that nearly 3 years later is still not fixed. So whish I'd stuck with zocchi's and flats, not been fasionable and bought some noodley manipoos with buggered dampers and spd's.

I recon about 15 years should do it!

epicyclo

Well a few years ago I may have hit the reset button, but now I'm happy with the result of those sperm donations, so it's just as well I didn't 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

No, Im having a great time and can look back on some fantastic experiences. But its the future you should be thinking about, not the past.

So you can actually set the reset button now and change your future for the better.

This time next year you could be fitter, richer and healthier very very simply – you know how, so just do it.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Trimix is Paul McKenna and I claim my £5.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘If life came with a reset button…’ is closed to new replies.