• This topic has 43 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • idiot riders at their best
  • bigyim
    Free Member

http://www.digave.com/videos/
    some people deserve to be in hospital

toys19
    Free Member

oh how dull you are big yim, thats one of the best vids I’ve seen for a while. Looks like lots and lots of fun, some people may get hurt or even die, but you pays yer money…

wwaswas

Just watched the London one.

They deserve a slap, certainly.

It’s no wonder a lot of car drivers think cyclists are onanists.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

one of those alley-cat vids ?

coooool aren’t they 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is this that courier guy racing through London? Twunt.

bigyim
    Free Member

toys, that video is well filmed but its one step away from standing in front of a train and jumping out the way at the last second

I_Ache
    Free Member

It does look like good fun but if i was one of those drivers i would be seriously pissed.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Struggling to see what’s cool about that to be honest. Falling off in a car park is about as far from cool as it’s possible to get.

DavidB
    Free Member

Shouldn’t like it…but I do!

Meanwhile, in other news, motorists kill 3000 people a year and one speed camera on the M11 has generated fines totalling £2.3 million at £60 a time.

Let’s try to keep dangerous and illegal cycling in perspective.

wwaswas

maybe we should just say ‘If you break the laws of the road you should be punished, regardless of the means of propulsion you use?’

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Adrenalin Junkies init.

chakaping
    Free Member

cringe

yossarian
    Free Member

maybe we should just say ‘If you break the laws of the road you should be punished, regardless of the means of propulsion you use?’

Even jetpacks?

LoCo
    Free Member

😆

Haze

Like it, wouldn’t ride like that myself mind…

epo-aholic
    Free Member

RAD! 😀

GlitterGary
    Free Member

How can they be cool?

I didn’t see one wheelie.

krispe
    Free Member

Idiots

I get the adrenaline buzz idea from speeeding through traffic but feel sorry for any driver that hits one of these twunts. The driver may end up with the blame for an accident which is clearly not their fault, or at least have an image of seriously injuring/killing someone in their head for the rest of their lives.

How do you feel about the 600 pedestrians killed by motorists a year ?

krispe
    Free Member

Does that have anything to do with the cyclists in those videos riding like twunts? (Unless a car hits a pedestrian whilst trying to avoid said riders)

scaredypants

famine, malaria, war – why just pick cars in the UK MTG ?

Lesanita2
    Free Member

OOOOh the moral dilemna. Very impressive, loads of fun til you wipe out someone innocent person/kid crossing the road. But you don’t think about it at certain times of your life – do we. We’ve all done it.

Probably best done off-road ideally.

TheBrick
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

Ok as long as the fine / punishment is proportionate.

£60 for a cyclist running a red light, minimum of a few hundred for a car doing the same. Speeding in a plated area minimum £500 fine. e.t.c

why just pick cars in the UK

Because I was replying in context of the original post.
    In a different context, I might have asked why 3000 people getting killed by an aeroplane crashing in to a building gets so much attention while 5000 people being killed in Bhopal gets largely ignored.
    I don’t like bandwagon jumping and the way people focus on trivial stuff while ignoring the elephant in the room.

robdob
    Free Member

I didn’t see an elephant, sorry.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

is there a way you can download movie clips form the net into a folder on your harddrive?

It was on a bicycle. It nearly ran you over as it went through the red light. How could you miss it ?

hora
    Free Member

I like it. Beyond my level of lunacy but looks great fun.

Rickos
    Free Member

I haven’t watched it, but do they do any skids? Skids are for kids, but secretly they’re cool, huh?

Pigface
    Free Member

😀

hora
    Free Member

Only by skidding do you realise how to control a bike or car 😉

finbar
    Free Member

Great video, Lucas Brunelle is fantastic.

Check out Mash SF and Macaframa if you’re a fan.

scaredypants

Because I was replying in context of the original post.

which was, “look at these cyclists, aren’t they tossers ?!” (my personal inference goes a bit further to include effects on the image of urban cyclists generally but doesn’t include any major risk to lives from their behaviour – other than possibly their own)

your elephant in the room isn’t there

epicyclo

Some very skilled riding.

Looks like a good way to cull idiots on bikes…..

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Clearly demonstrating that it doesn’t require intelligence to possess a talent. The comedy philosopher with his “we exist in this space” was the highlight for me; so, overall, rather poor.

Wozza
    Free Member

Rad to the power of Sick.

But I have two questions.

1. If you’re going to ride like that why the hell don’t you wear a crash hat?

2. What is the point of a fixed gear bike?

mendip
    Free Member

Just a bunch of muppets who cant grow up and be an adult, it’s these people give cyclists a bad name, they dont need to wear a helmet cos they dont have a brain in their head 🙄

I cringe watching these ****ts on bikes

tazzymtb

I know it’s bad of me but I was really hoping to see the fool at the end get knocked off his bike by the taxi and then have the little old lady they scared the hell out of in the alley run up and kick his face off and spit on him for being a complete furtive self manipulator

ds3000
    Free Member

That guy is a prick…..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘idiot riders at their best’ is closed to new replies.