Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • I now have to commit suicide.
  • bol

The Juke only makes me feel nauseous. The Countryman makes me angry for some reason. I’m a passive man, but I actually want to have a fight with it.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

For that money he could have had a nice used Jag or an Alfa!!!

Which would cost twice as much to run each year when you take into account insurance, road tax, maintenance etc. Alfas are crap anyway, I don’t get the fuss

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Yep – I meant countryman earlier – there is a white one locally – it is unbelievable.

There is also a Juke locally and it is quite reasonable compared, and better than many of the recent BMWs with that awful boot.

Alfas are crap anyway, I don’t get the fuss

wrong thread – I think you meant this for the joke thread. You must be a passat driver.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    PeterPoddy
    Free Member

LOL @ DezB 🙂

Which would cost twice as much to run each year when you take into account insurance, road tax, maintenance etc. Alfas are crap anyway, I don’t get the fuss

He could easily afford it. He could afford to run an Aston if he wanted to. He does 6000 miles a year.

And you have no soul! 😛

randomjeremy
    Free Member

People who think Alfas are great “drivers’ cars” have never driven proper drivers’ cars is all I’m saying. Sure they might be better to drive than a boggo golf or peugeot or whatever but they’ve always left me asking what the fuss is about.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We have a Vespa, a Ducati and a Ford.

If I can possibly swing it, our next car will complete the Italian trio. There’s precious few current Italian cars I wouldn’t park on my driveway, to be honest.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

never driven proper drivers’ cars

name them please…

RichPenny
    Free Member

Could you let me know when Peter, I’ve a pair of Rockshox that need servicing…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

People who think Alfas are great “drivers’ cars” have never driven proper drivers’ cars is all I’m saying

Point = Missed

It’s not about what’s best all the time you know. Park a 159 next to a 535 and take a loooong hard stare at them.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Actually I feel your pain. My Dad had his last company car come up a few years back, and there were a few brochures lying about the lounge. I practically begged him to get the 157 sportwagon. He went for the Stilo estate 🙄

monkey_boy
    Free Member

The real one doesn’t have a front bumper like that.

and that makes a difference!! 😉

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

😯 😯 😯

Don’t get mad, just refuse to go to his obviously impending civil partnership ceremony… 😉

Actually though – I think the colour is interesting – like Fords in ASBO Orange, or Probation Green. Good on him for stepping away from the herd.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

TurnerGuy – Member
    name them please…

Google for “evo top 100 drivers cars” ?

juan
    Free Member

Well I have not read any reply but I do clearly remember your dad telling me in a jumping frenzy during your wedding that you and him were not related…?
    If it’s of any comfort.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Google for “evo top 100 drivers cars” ?Google for “evo top 100 drivers cars” ?

what a strange list. I see an AlfaSud in there.

I also see a Lancia Fulvia but not the outstanding Alfa 1750 GTV of the same period.

I also see an E-Type which was far from having class-leading handling for its time, the BMW 2002 tii and Alfa 1750 being some of its peers.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

🙄

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘I now have to commit suicide.’ is closed to new replies.