Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I need to get some ink done,
  • bigG
    Free Member

I’m looking for some recommendations to get some more ink done. Can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist in Glasgow / Edinburgh or central Scotland?

Ideally personal experience of the artist in question would be good.

Not looking to answer questions about why I want it done, we’ve seen too many threads on that before. I just like it OK?

G

Jamie
    Free Member

You liked the film Avatar as well huh?

Dunk10
    Free Member

I’d definately recommend Custom Inc on the west end side of argyle street great guys (and girl) have only had the chance to get a half sleeve done by Max there and it is fantastic and you get good banter! Another good thing about them is they don’t do any flash and all of their stuff is custom designed so you get exactly what you want. if you want to check out their designs it’s http://www.custominc.co.uk/ another good place is tribe 2 in glasgow (they have another one in edinburgh) Rock n Roll in trongate (CRAZY polish dudes!) and forevermore on hope street(?)

donsimon
    Free Member

You liked the film Avatar as well huh?

Nice bit of Photoshop there.

LardLover
    Free Member

I think you’ve had enough now bigG 😉

Northwind

Mine was done at Tribe in Edinburgh, but the artist who did it has moved on, not sure where. She was very good though, extremely accurate and efficient but also had a good manner and good chat. Pretty much ideal.

Jamie – Member

“You liked the film Avatar as well huh?”

That guy really liked Avatar, but didn’t like spending the time and money to get a good tattooist :mrgreen:

forgotmename
    Free Member

Spaceys bizzare ink in Edingurgh is very good, he often wins awards at conventions, i think there is talk of a convention in scotland so look out for it, normally a good place to get inked as always have top quality artists. I went to berlin convention a couple of weeks ago, to get me arse finished off by YZtattoo, and had 3 hrs with Kamil in camden on weds on my ribs. Good luck, post a pic when its done.

woffle
    Free Member

TBH I’d find an artist you like and then travel if necessary / wait until they’re nearby on a residency.

I”m liking this:

Just can’t find out who the artist is…

forgotmename
    Free Member

woffle, i cant quite make the design out but similar stuff comes out of Nicole Lowes studio, Goodtimes tattoo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I need to get some ink done,’ is closed to new replies.