Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • i got a bloody nose….
  • alpin
    Free Member

went to the chirstmas market to celebrate a friend’s 40th. on the way out some guy keeps pestering one of our group ( ber in mind this guy ís about 2.10m tall and about half as wide) for a snout. Markus doesn’t smoke, tells the geezer to get lost. this goes on for about 5 mins and then i tell the guy in my best bavarian to get lost, no one wants to give him a smoke (oida verpiss dich, hau ab! mia hamm koane kippe für di). he suddenly lashes out….

WAOAOAOHHHH… slammed him to the floor. my nose is pissing blood. he has caught me with his nail and opened up the left side of my nose….. was about to kick him in the head when the birthday boy jumps in and tells me to f-off… just as well as the Pozilei turn up and admister first aid to the geezer.

[oh dear]

get home and clear myself up. disinfect my nose and make a up of tea.,

the sooner grass is legalised the better….

nowthen
    Free Member

Arent you getting a bit old for this kind of carry on?

enfht
    Free Member

More likely reefer madness.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Kick him in the head? Really?

newrobdob
    Free Member

Someone needs some anger management therapy.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Shhh!

legend
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member
    Kick him in the head? Really?

You get extra Awesumz Points for kicking someone in the head when you’ve already had recent police issues

bikebouy
    Free Member

Why would you be smoking grass?

easygirl

How old are you , 13

Rorschach
    Free Member

Chill Winston…..have a bifter,oh yeah 🙁

enfht
    Free Member

Many years ago during my uni days I was out late one night with my Marijuana-addict friend Terry. Walking down the street he suddenly lashed out at what he thought was a purple squirrel pissing on his foot.. which was in fact a loaf of bread dropped by a passing milk float.

wwaswas

The bit I like is that the moral of the story has absolutely no relationship with the events described.

I went out to buy a loaf of bread and ended up sleeping under a privet hedge!

There should be free gravy for everyone.

MoreCashThanDash

For someone who had “no problems” with their habit, sounds to me like it may not be as simple as we’d hoped for you.

Maybe talking to someone in the real world might help you get things a little straighter. Can’t imagine the Germans are too keen on immigrants staying there with a record for drugs and violence?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

For someone who had “no problems” with their habit

People with a habit never think they have a problem with it.

agent007
    Free Member

Alpin is this you?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZyNLZZjMs[/video]

masterwatson2000
    Free Member

Were you in Germany? Cos as far as I can read, it sounds like you randomly started shouting at someone in German, and then he hit you…

jon1973
    Free Member

oida verpiss dich, hau ab! mia hamm koane kippe für di

I just googled that, it means ‘Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries’.

No wonder he hit you.

Northwind

What I’m getting from this is that Alpin, having smoked weed, is now wrong in all situations.

alpin
    Free Member

OK… I’m awake now… Got massive cut running down my nose, just missed my eye.

To clarify, we left the tent and this guy kept pestering us for a smoke. We don’t smoke. Then he starts saying that we are taking the piss as we were laughing, which is true, we were but at the stupidness of the situation. The guy starts getting really aggressive and pushing me about (the smallest of our group by far). I then tell him we have no smokes and he should go. At this point he lashes out catching my face.

I’ll admit the red mist ascended. I slammed the guy to the floor and stood over him letting him know that he better **** off when he starts trying to throw punches.

At this point matey comes over and tells me to leave.

Fun night…. Not.

Ans the reference to weed…. Can’t imagine the situation having arisen or me reacting the way I did if we’d had a smoke….

davosaurusrex

+1 Northwind. Let’s all gang up on alpin – the STW whipping boy du jour

fasthaggis

Hello, Hello. My names Terry and I’m a law abider
    There’s nothing I like more than getting fired up on beer
    And when the weekends here I to exercise my right to get paralytic and fight
    Good bloke fairly
    But I get well leery when geezers look at me funny
    Bounce ’em round like bunnies
    I’m likely to cause mischief
    Good clean grief you must believe and I ain’t no thief.
    Law abiding and all, all legal.
    And who cares about my liver when it feels good
    What you need is some real manhood.
    Rasher Rasher Barney and Kasha putting peoples backs up.
    Public disorder, I’ll give you public disorder.
    I down eight pints and run all over the place
    Spit in the face of an officer
    See if that bothers you cause I never broke a law in my life
    Someday I’m gonna settle down with a wife
    Come on lads lets have another fight

Eh hello. My names Tim and I’m a criminal,
    In the eyes of society I need to be in jail
    For the choice of herbs I inhale.
    This ain’t no wholesale operation
    Just a few eighths and some Playstations my’s vocation
    I pose a threat to the nation
    And down the station the police hold no patients
    Let’s talk space and time
    I like to get deep sometimes and think about Einstein
    And Carl Young And old Kung Fu movies I like to see
    Pass the hydrator please
    Yeah I’m floating on thin air.
    Going to Amsterdam in the New Year – top gear there
    ‘Cause I taker pride in my hobby
    Home made bongs using my engineering degree
    Dear Leaders, please legalize weed for these reasons.

Streets – The Irony Of It All

wwaswas

or me reacting the way I did if we’d had a smoke

If you need to self medicate to be able to control yourself when stressed then it’s probably time to seek help.

Gary_M
    Free Member

was about to kick him in the head

Why would you do that?

Perhaps your mate, and you, should have just said to the guy, “sorry I don’t smoke”. That’s what I would do and I’ve not had a fight in the street since I was in my teens. And it didn’t involve kicking someone in the head.

Scapegoat

Fasthaggis ^^Yeah, cos life is completely binary isn’t it!

I know a couple of stoners. They used to be really fun to be around. One of them is stultifying boring to be in company of, the other is a feckless ****. By all means legalise it, but FFS don’t start **** worshiping it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

+1 even when a drunken person hits him the real reason is because he once had a spliff.

If you need to self medicate to be able to control yourself when stressed then it’s probably time to seek help.

I think he meant stoned people are not as aggressive as drunk people but yes the one who got hit is definitely the one who needs to self medicate more and its definitely not the loud leery drunk who failed to take a hint and then lashed out.

FFS this place sometimes its all a bit DM reefer madness

Drunk guy accosts drunk guy, melee ensues and cause is the victim once smoked weed and does not now

The hive mind must be really really stoned hungover today 🙄

alpin
    Free Member

davosaurusrex – Member

+1 Northwind. Let’s all gang up on alpin – the STW whipping boy du jour

thanks…. fortunately i have broad shoulders.

Perhaps your mate, and you, should have just said to the guy, “sorry I don’t smoke”. That’s what I would do and I’ve not had a fight in the street since I was in my teens. And it didn’t involve kicking someone in the head.

believe me, we tried… for ten minutes or more. then he gets agreesive so tell hiim to naff off. he lashes out.

not sure what you’d have done in that situation.

and i’ve not been in a brawlk since i was 19, nd even then i was jumpoed by some alcohol and coke fuelled Aussie.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Can’t imagine the situation having arisen or me reacting the way I did if we’d had a smoke….

Can’t control yourself without your crutch. However Junkyard tries to twist it.

alpin
    Free Member

yadda yadda yadda…..

Gary_M
    Free Member

believe me, we tried… for ten minutes or more. then he gets agreesive so tell hiim to naff off. he lashes out.

Fair enough, that wasn’t explained in your original post.

Not sure what I’d have done, tried to walk away I suppose. I know I wouldn’t have attempted to kick him in the head, I understand the situation you were in but it’s the kicking someone’s head that gets me.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

yadda yadda yadda…..

Can’t deny it though…

believe me, we tried… for ten minutes or more.

It’s only five in the OP.

Northwind

Three_Fish – Member

Can’t control yourself without your crutch.

Oh piss off. What do you do when you’re out in public and someone attacks you?

What is it that’s causing your total loss of self control on this thread I wonder? Desperate to find someone to look down on and sneer at?

alpin
    Free Member

agent007 – Member

Alpin is this you?

more this….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buHPLsydUVw[/video]

wwaswas

The bloke who hit alpin clearly has a problem too but suggesting that not kicking someone in the head should be your default state is not ‘getting all DM’, surely?

Junkyard
    Free Member

However Junkyard tries to twist it.

some drunk attacked someone else who was drunk/been out drinking and you think the cause is that the victim once smoked weed.

I am not the one twisting reality to fit my narrative

jimjam
    Free Member

Don’t kick people in the head unless you want to kill them.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

and i’ve not been in a brawlk since i was 19, nd even then i was jumpoed by some alcohol and coke fuelled Aussie.

Drugs, eh?

alpin
    Free Member

^^ yup…. and all because he took a fancy to my then girlfriend. ❓

agent007
    Free Member

was about to kick him in the head

I don’t think anyone has a problem with you defending yourself, it’s more the ‘kick him in the head whilst on the floor’ part that is the issue.

wwaswas

I don’t think anyone has a problem with you defending yourself, it’s more the ‘kick him in the head whilst on the floor’ part that is the issue.

this + the ‘I wouldn’t have done it if I’d had a smoke’.

You shouldn’t have done it *ever*.

alpin
    Free Member

Yup…. You’re right. I’m not proud. It’s not like I was feeling particularly euphoric on my way home.

Red mist. Alcohol.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘i got a bloody nose….’ is closed to new replies.