Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Which bike workstand?
  • kevin1911

My trusty old Minoura bike workstand is starting to look a little tired after 16 years, and could maybe do with getting replaced.

Anyone got any recommendations for one? The Park PCS-10 is the obvious candidate, but I’ve seen the Feedback and BikeHand stands get good reviews too.

Cheers,
    Kevin

solarider
    Free Member

I have had Park and Feedback Sports. Feedback is now a vastly superior product. Lighter, easier to use, better made.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I own the feedback pro-elite workstand w/o bag and love it, also picked up the tray on ebay for a bargain. Really happy with it, super stable and really great quality. Have tried a cheaper one before and this blows it out of the water. I managed to get it using a work rewards scheme where I get 10% of at halfords as well as their offer over a certain spend that they were doing until recently which made it okay value in the end and it will last for ever more.

kevin1911

Cheers

RockWallaby
    Free Member

After many years of looking and trying a number of different ones I purchased and happy with the Feedback Sports stand.

carlosg
    Free Member

Had many years of reliable use from my sturdy Sealey bike stand nice and secure even with 40lb of DH bike in it.
    You can buy it at other places I just linked to the first example off google.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Which bike workstand?’ is closed to new replies.