Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • i got a bloody nose….
  • Three_Fish
    Free Member

some drunk attacked someone else who was drunk/been out drinking and you think the cause is that the victim once smoked weed.

You’ve arrived at an erroneous conclusion. That is not what I think, or said.

Oh piss off. What do you do when you’re out in public and someone attacks you?
    What is it that’s causing your total loss of self control on this thread I wonder? Desperate to find someone to look down on and sneer at?

I observe that you are poking me with a stick.

Gary_M
    Free Member

just as well as the Pozilei turn up and admister first aid to the geezer.

On the point above why were they administering first aid to him when you were attacked and your nose was pissing blood?

Northwind

A question- how many of you guys have actually been attacked unexpectedly in the street? Self defence is messy and reactive, you’re not planning a chess move- you’re shocked and probably scared and if you’ve got time you’re angry, and flash flooding with adrenaline, you have no idea what’s coming next and you want it to stop right now. You have a tenth of the information you need to make good decisions and no time to make them but doing nothing isn’t an option so you do what seems obvious. What’s he going to do next? Is he armed? Has he stopped or is he going to get straight back up and do it again? Can I stop him if he does? The same situation could happen 10 times and play out 10 different ways. It’s why only total idiots start fights. And afterwards there’s lots of time for second guessing, back seat driving and regret, if you’re lucky.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You’ve arrived at an erroneous conclusion. That is not what I think, or said.

Can’t control yourself without your crutch. However Junkyard tries to twist it

SO you wish to claim you are not blaming him for his inability to control himself without his drug “crutch” 😕

Not only are you talking nonsense you are now denying talking nonsense by talking more nonsene

Mleh

alpin
    Free Member

Gary_M – Member

just as well as the Pozilei turn up and admister first aid to the geezer.

On the point above why were they administering first aid to him when you were attacked and your nose was pissing blood?

he was on the floor with birthday boy pinning him down. Pozilei pull up and start checking the geezer over. don’t know whether it was first aid, but they propped him up against some memorial and drove off. i was watching from afar having walked off after birthday boy jumped in.

teasel
    Free Member

Three_Fish
    Free Member

SO you wish to claim you are not blaming him for his inability to control himself without his drug “crutch”

I didn’t blame him, he admitted it. I just pointed it out. OK?

DezB
    Free Member

Junkyard’s got it. But sticking my oar in – have you seen the CCTV footage they sometimes show on telly of someone getting kicked in the head? Makes me feel really sick to my stomach – can’t imagine why it would cross anyone’s mind to do that (unless, as previously said, you want to kill (or brain damage) them. In which case you’re a psychotic scum bag of the lowest order.)
    Shoulda left that bit out alpin.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I didn’t blame him, he admitted it. I just pointed it out. OK?

That is your , entirely and i assume deliberately, false interpretation of what ws said

Can’t imagine the situation having arisen or me reacting the way I did if we’d had a smoke….

I think he is saying drunk people are more aggressive than stoned people and that alcohol was the cause of the scenario. Two stoned folk would not have had a fight over a lack of cigarettes.

He is not saying i did this because i need a crutch and you need to try really hard to get it so spectacularly wrong.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

That is your , entirely and i assume deliberately, false interpretation of what ws said

Do you have something on your nose? Keep looking…go on… now do you see?

teethgrinder

Should have just said you were about to hoof him in the slats.

5 pages.

gonzy
    Free Member

reminds me of my student days…leaving a club in manchester and heading back to the taxi ranch via a fast food place. there was another group of lads who were just as hammered as we were and one of them was heard calling one of our group a ****.
    a melee then followed between both groups with the lad who had said it stood behind his mates sneering at us…”saying what you gonna do??”. so i waded through through the group and grabbed him shouting “you call my mate a **** you stupid f***..this is what im gonna do” i then managed to spin him around and launch him into the takeaway window…for some reason i thought this was a justifiable action…looking back now im glad he didnt go through the glass but bounced off it.
    by now his mates had got to him and again they were trying to surround him when another of my mates came running over shouting “call my mate a ****, i’ll show you **** you tw@” and launched himself at the lad. trouble was he didnt know which one had said it and ended up headbutting the wrong lad. the one who did say it just stood there and said nothing while his mate got the broken nose…broken nose boy then got up saying “it wasnt me…it was him” pointing to his so called mate.
    by now more people had appeared…many of them were asian lads..and someone had mentioned that one of those lads had called us a **** and they started to get involved.
    i saw this as our chance to leave the scuffle as the takeaway staff had called the police and we could hear the sirens in the background…as i left i looked back to see that the lad who i nearly put through the window was getting slapped about by about half a dozen angry asian lads.
    we found the next black cab and jumped in and got out of there as quick as we could as my mate who did the headbutting and another lad were already on probation for other misdemeanour’s and them getting caught up in this would have meant serious trouble for them.

sometimes its inevitable that getting wasted can lead to a bit of violence…i dont think its what theyve had but more a case of whats going on in their head that has the effect.

Gary_M
    Free Member

heading back to the taxi ranch

Yeehaa

alpin
    Free Member

Three_Fish – Member

i have dsomething on my nose… a nice long gash.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I see you have gone from nonsense to incomprehensible gibberish as a debating tactic .Interesting

jimdubleyou

Two stoned folk would not have had a fight over a lack of cigarettes.

No, and hopefully at least one of them would have had a cigarette.

Edukator
    Free Member

(oida verpiss dich, hau ab! mia hamm koane kippe für di)

Translation.

Du da, jetzt reicht’s, lass uns in Ruhe. Ich habe keine Cigarette dabei für dich.

I generally shut up and keep walking, everyone has an accent and they might not like mine.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I see you have gone from nonsense to incomprehensible gibberish as a debating tactic .Interesting

You thought I was debating you?! No; no I’m not. I never argue with a fool, they’ll only drag me down to their level and beat with with experience every time. How’s your nose?

alpin
    Free Member

almost Edukator….

Alter, geh, hau ab. wir haben keine Cigaretten für dich.

dude, go, get lost. we don’t have a cigarette for you.

ebennett

+1 for what Northwind and Junkyard said – nobody knows how they’re going to react in that situation until it happens, but I’d stake the house on drunk people reacting far more violently than stoned people.

I’m really hoping you’re trolling Three fish as you’re coming across as a numpty just now. And I’ve no idea what you’re on about with the nose thing either.

Gary_M
    Free Member

nobody knows how they’re going to react in that situation until it happens,

True, but I know I would never kick someone in the head. That’s an appalling, violent way to behave.

teasel
    Free Member

dich

I think I see where it all went wrong…

Edukator
    Free Member

The “verpiss” that goes before it is more of a problem. “Duzen” isn’t a problem in festivals.

giantalkali
    Free Member

Why didn’t you just speak English to him, slow and loud, he’d understand you better than your shonky dialect

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

All being horribly unfair to alpin! After all the other fella was still throwing punches, even though he was on the floor, pinned by birthday boy. That sounds.like afella who deserves a kick in the head.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

These Christmas markets certainly sounds more exciting than the one in Tunbridge Wells

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

You spent 10 minutes telling him none of you had a ciggie? Really? 10 minutes, that’s ages, he must of been a professional pest!

ebennett

You spent 10 minutes telling him none of you had a ciggie? Really? 10 minutes, that’s ages, he must of been a professional pest!

Had similar in Amsterdam many moons ago, guy kept asking for cigarettes in English and wouldn’t bugger off despite us pretending to be French (which probably didn’t help him believe we didn’t have any) and unable to understand him. Followed us for about 10 mins getting more and more aggressive, thankfully we got back to the hostel and he couldn’t follow inside. Possibly a similar situation to alpins, just some **** looking for an excuse for a fight.

CountZero

Not sure what I’d have done, tried to walk away I suppose. I know I wouldn’t have attempted to kick him in the head

A hard hoof in the slats would be much more effective.

alpin
    Free Member

To clarify, the group I was with were all German. I’m the token English guy, yet strangely I can pass for a Bavarian as the dialect is pretty mumbled and slurred. Those who don’t know me are often surprised when I tell them I’m from London. Sometimes if someone asks where I’m from I like to tell them I’m from Austria. Many seem to accept that…. 🙂

CountZero

Three_Fish – Member
    You thought I was debating you?! No; no I’m not. I never argue with a fool, they’ll only drag me down to their level and beat with with experience every time. How’s your nose?

As he sits talking to hisself in the nearest mirror…

alpin
    Free Member

just some **** looking for an excuse for a fight.

This was the general concensus today when reviewing last night’s escapade with birthday boy and another colleague.

Bit lucky that no one else laid into the guy given the Pozilei were just around the corner….

funkmasterp

Crap situation all around and sorry that you’ve been assaulted Alpin. Agree with the consensus that a kick to the head is extreme, other than that I don’t see an issue. Regardless of what you do or don’t choose to ingest / inhale defending yourself from an aggressor is sensible. Anyone spouting nonsense about walking away has clearly never been unlucky enough to be the victim of a similar situation in my opinion. If his friends hadn’t been there things could have been a lot worse.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘i got a bloody nose….’ is closed to new replies.