Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How many separate posts are there on STW altogether?
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

I've just noticed that there are 1,999 pages of posts in the Bike and Chat forums combined, and 40 threads on each. So that's 80,000 threads or thereabouts. Each thread must have an average of what, 20 posts maybe? Considering some get no replies at all, some go into 3 figures, and the odd one or two get into 4.

So how many posts in total? Must be well over a million, surely? And that's just in a relatively short space of time (16 months?).

S'a lot, isn't it??? 😯

cynic-al
    Free Member

I agree – particularly when one takes into account that you've been away most of that time 😛

rs
    Free Member

it tells you right at the top.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I've just noticed that there are 1,999 pages of posts in the Bike and Chat forums combined, and 40 threads on each. So that's 80,000 threads or thereabouts. Each thread must have an average of what, 20 posts maybe? Considering some get no replies at all, some go into 3 figures, and the odd one or two get into 4. So how many posts in total? Must be well over a million………………….

Do you suffer from autism mate ?

brakes
    Free Member

1,357,399 and counting

brakes
    Free Member

… 1,357,409

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

—————-Threads–Posts
    Bike Forum 52,410 625,138
    Chat Forum 27,608 493,653
    Classifieds 70,017 238,598

took me ages to count them

Talkemada
    Free Member

it tells you right at the top.

*Wonders what rs is talking about, then realises, is a bit embarrassed. Wanders off quietly, hoping no-one will notice…*

Oh look! A Kingfisher!

Isn't it nice? Has anyone else seen a Kingfisher recently?

😳

Tom
    Free Member

How many separate words in the forum posts? I hear you ask. You don't see that at the top. Luckily I keep track of them…

Bike: 24,720,577
    Chat: 21,278,856
    Classifieds: 7,126,293

By my fag packet calculations it would take the average person four solid years to write, and half a year to read it all. And that's just since the new forum software at the start of last year.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Blimey. That's a lot of words…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How many separate posts are there on STW altogether?’ is closed to new replies.