• This topic has 53 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by grum.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • How many fillings do you have?
  • maccruiskeen

43. two shallow fillings (shallow enough no have needed anaesthetic)

Haven’t been to a dentist since 1990.

I had a treatment done in my early teens where they seal some sort of paste in your molars with UV light,

So did I (I’d forgotten all about that, although I can immediately recall the taste) Do they still do that now? or is it something that doesn’t happen any more because of Health and Safety Gone Mad / The EU / The Cuts / Science?

thecaptain
    Free Member

45, no fillings, no extractions, all my original teeth though 2 wisdom teeth still to appear (so 30 proper unaltered gnashers in use). I struggle with long sentences but did I win, and if so, what was the prize? Actually I’m surprised at the number of no/low fillings reported, I thought it was really rare, but apparently not.

By the time my grandmonther was about 30 she didn’t have a single tooth left (partly through choice I think, full dentures to rule out future problems).

35 no fillings and got all my adult and wisdom teeth!I wish the rest of me was as good.

neil_1979
    Free Member

34, 1 filling, 1 baby tooth still in!

footflaps

Actually I’m surprised at the number of no/low fillings reported, I thought it was really rare, but apparently not.

I think it is, my dentist always remarks that I must have really tough teeth to still have them all intact. He says one shows signs of decay that has then resealed and healed, probably from fluoride in the toothpaste etc.

seadog101

45, and 8 fillings. Most of these are now onto their second run, and it would probably be more but 4 were pulled out years ago.

yunki
    Free Member

suffering with excruciating periodontitis the last few days.. right now I would like nothing more than to have the whole lot pulled out 😥

rc200f8
    Free Member

47 and no fillings, haven’t been to a dentist since 1984 though

FuzzyWuzzy

40, no fillings and not been to a dentist in 19 years – although I am kinda worried when I do get around to it I’ll need lots done (although I don’t have tooth ache)

torsoinalake
    Free Member

No wisdom teeth, two other teeth missing, all teeth behind the incisors have been filled at least once, one front tooth filled, at least three root canal filled teeth are still in there, one of which is now marginal.

My teeth really depress me. It’s only going to get worse from here on in.

Edit: I’m 39.

totalshell

51.. half a dozen extractions a couple of false teeth and virtually everthing left has fillings 9 (some gold)

from an age where we had drills with no pain relief and everyone wore big braces was at dentist all through my teenage years had another splurge in my mid twenties and now only hago to have teeth out when necessary.

dentists are the 20/21st centurys quacks complete and utter rip off merchants. what other part of your body needs checking every six months..

nosherduke996
    Free Member

58 here…..no teeth left but gums are still good. 🙄

mintimperial

36 and flipping loads of fillings – around ten or fifteen, and two of them large root ones. Clean your teeth, kids.

grum
    Free Member

33 and none.

Mind you I’ve not been to a dentist in about 8 years. 😳

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘How many fillings do you have?’ is closed to new replies.