Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How best to steal bikes?
  • Toasty

Given the frequent content of this website and it's readers, it seems like a great place for this sort of post.

There's some fantastic looking steeds I see on a daily basis around where I live, I'd like to own these with no financial cost to myself. Although I earn easily enough to purchase any, the option of stealing is there, so cannot be ignored. Besides, the people should be insured so it's a "victimless crime". Some have spent money on security but there's tools about nowadays I can buy cheaply which bypass them, so why not?!

These DS pirating threads are getting stupid now, they get closed every day but more pop up. Myself and my wife work in the games industry, an industry which is literally getting hammered in the UK at the moment. Most games we work on will take 1-4 years to make, with a team of 15-50 or so. Torrent sites and the like are actively sharing what you download, you're not just pinching it for yourself, you're helping distribute.

MrNutt
    Free Member

when are you out next? word has it you've got some tasty AV/PC kit I could do with if it comes at no financial cost, you are insured right? so its victimless and we all win no?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Exactly, I don't know why people buy anything at all when it's perfectly easy to steal!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Where are you based, I would like to come down to your area and leave my bike so you can steal it! However it may be a trap so please don't take offence when I beat you to a pulp.

Glad to see your industry is getting hammered I must log on to one of these torrent sites to see what I can download.

sofatester
    Free Member

These DS pirating threads are getting stupid now, they get closed every day but more pop up. Myself and my wife work in the games industry, an industry which is literally getting hammered in the UK at the moment. Most games we work on will take 1-4 years to make, with a team of 15-50 or so. Torrent sites and the like are actively sharing what you download, you're not just pinching it for yourself, you're helping distribute.

Your not expecting any sympathy i hope? 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How best to steal bikes?’ is closed to new replies.