Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • He's got job!
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Mrs Grunt’s son has got a job at last! 23, degree in business &…summink else, finally today got a job. After about 20 interviews & god know how many applications, got a job with a local agricultural supplier updating prices on their website. (plus something to do with bees)
    Anyway, he’s happy & so are we cos we can now charge him for living here! HA!
    He/we thought he’d walk into a job, in reality…..
    Anyway, he’s happy, we all are.

MarkN
    Free Member

Nice one, he has salary income and you have rental income. Win win 😀

project
    Free Member

got a job with a local agricultural supplier updating prices on their website. (plus something to do with bees)

Comes home covered in poo followed by a swarm of angry bees,

Good luck to him and good luck to you both trying to get him to pay any rent.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kevevs
    Free Member

fair do’s to him. Does he now get to paint his room red and invite strippers back if you charge rent. Best write up a formal no strippers contract I say.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

fair do’s to him. Does he now get to paint his room red and invite strippers back if you charge rent. Best write up a formal no strippers contract I say.

Hmmm…I can feel a tenancy agreement coming on here!

Kevevs
    Free Member

chances are now he’s got some cashflow you won’t see much of him anyway and when you do he’ll be wasted and just want to hit the sack! or is he sensible? that could be far worse… cheap rent+bills, food, mod-cons, tv, pc, xbox and roof over head forever! sorted. I’d be working on some head games If I were you.

maccruiskeen

(plus something to do with bees)

That Bees Knees degree came in handy then

Tracker1972
    Free Member

maccruiskeen, like the way your mind works, like it 🙂

lucien

More money coming into household = more bikes & bits 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘He's got job!’ is closed to new replies.