Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help! Pushlock stopped working… (reba team 100mm)
  • JxL
    Free Member

I have had my Rockshox Reba Team’s for almost two years and they have been doing great, but yesterday I noticed pushlock does not work anymore so climbing hills is tough. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it (and if its reasonably easy?) or is it a service job?

Thanks!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

probably low oil level in the damper. Might just need topping up but might have an oil leak into the lower leg which requires an o ring to sort it.

Take the lowers off and check -0 should only be a teaspoonful in each side of the lowers – then check the oil level in the dfamper.

instructions on the rockshox site

mieszko
    Free Member

What TJ said. You can check if the oil goes into the lowers froom the damper by removing all air and comressing the fork. Lowers should go almost completely inside with just couple mm showing. If the oil does leak to the lowers this would reduce the travel and You won’t be able to compress the fork fully. If this is the case then it is a simple repair. There are seal kits on eBay for 8 punds. WOrks perfectly as thatwas what I neded for my OH’s dads fork. You can do the air spring o rings as well for peace of mind. Buy some fork oil and it will probably cost You in the region of 15 quid. If You’re near Edinburgh I can give You a hand with that as it’s a 30min job to do the damper and air spring o rings.

stumpyjon

Yep, common problem, do everything above and learn to live with it periodically.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help! Pushlock stopped working… (reba team 100mm)’ is closed to new replies.