Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Help – accidentally deleted my photos!
  • MrsTricky
    Free Member

Anyone have any recommendations for undelete software or any other way to undelete my photos? I managed to lose 3 weeks of holiday snaps.

Thanks

MrsT

Drac

From your PC? Check the recycle bin.

MrsTricky
    Free Member

No – from the camera disk thingy

Drac

Ah from the memory card, yeah it can be done with software. Give me a mo kids pestering me I'll try to find some free if I can. Mean time I'm sure someone knows of one.

GolfChick
    Free Member

yeah memory card restorer, i did the same recently and restored some priceless shots, i got it for free with my sd card. Go to sandisc website and they may have it on their or do a search on google and there wil probs be some free software online

MrsTricky
    Free Member

Thanks, will give sandisc site a try. I've done a quick google search, but found it a bit confusing

MrsT

zangolin
    Free Member

Free sofware i have used a number of times when my work mates have deleted or reformated sd cards, USB sticks etc.

Smart Recovery

http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/smart_recovery/download.htm?language=1

MrsTricky
    Free Member

Thanks Drac and zangolin,I'll have a look at these

MrsT

Rich
    Free Member

Recuva worked for me, and is free.

MrsTricky
    Free Member

A big thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I've now managed to recover most of my photos.

MrsT

Rich
    Free Member

How did you do it, out of interest?

Drac

Good news the odd one will be lost but if you have most that's good. Lost one of my all time favourite photos after a computer crash though I had a backup of it but only a low res. Not given up yet though still have a slim chance.

MrsTricky
    Free Member

How did you do it, out of interest?

I found that I'd got a restore disk supplied with my SD card – worked really quickly. I also tried Drac's suggestion – that also worked, but wanted $39 before it would restore the photos.

Am so relieved to get my photos back – I managed to delete the lot on the last day of the holiday!

MrsT

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Help – accidentally deleted my photos!’ is closed to new replies.