Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Hardcore Hardtail
  • rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Can’t go wrong with a Stanton Switchback

Stevet1
    Free Member

First ride out on my Mk II Ti Switchback.

Happy choppy so far.

The new yoke massively improves tyre clearance and looks great
    Does look good, great choice on the Manitous as well, I love them on my Ti slackline.
    what happened to your old Switchback out of interest?

mindmap3
    Free Member

Does look good, great choice on the Manitous as well, I love them on my Ti slackline.
    what happened to your old Switchback out of interest?

Cheers buddy.

The red steel one was sold for a Ti Mk I that some arsehole decided to help themselves to along with my other bikes. This one is my insurance replacement which I’ve only just finished whilst getting my garage more secure.

Love the Mattocs so far. They’re a relative bargain from CRC at the mo too.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Bird Zero AM here. Been at the BMX track this morning, pumptrack and off to the dual track this afternoon. Also surprisingly rapid down rocky Peak descents. Not as fast as a dedicated bike for each of these but way more flexible. I have a new 155mm travel bike too but love riding the Bird. Just loving riding at the moment!

duckman

I love this time of year when everything is that fresh green colour…

First long travel 29 after a Niner MCR and an inbred 29 and just before the bum saving USE post exploded,hence the angle. This is much,much more capable,just need to refit the vigilante and trail boss instead of the nics, they were on for a reason! Oh and decent brakes needed,but £710 with BC discount? Thats on one prices with decent customer service thrown in. Replacement cranks by Northwind BTW.

warns74
    Free Member

Duckman ^^^ what size is your sentier 29?

wl
    Free Member

Rode my new P7 for the first time yesterday and I’m happy to report that it was predictably ace. Descents of every type were ridiculously good fun.

duckman

Large Warns. I am just under 6″3″ with a 34″ inside leg and it fits really well (steerer now trimmed)It is an absolute monster truck of a thing. But in stw fashion I am now lusting after the paradox that is on the classifieds…

pickle
    Free Member

Kept up with all the full sussers over the weekend on my 456 evo2 but you’ll need to be a lower than low 26″ freak for one of those 😉

warns74
    Free Member

Thanks duckman, that looks like a lot of fun!

barbs
    Free Member

Some new Stantons now up on their website……..

duckman

Some new prices as well!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

And they’re very pretty.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Ive said before about my Nocro Torrent being fun but this weeks Five /pike return let down meaning I had to take the Norco to the Lakes instead of the Five ,worked in my favour.
    Rode the Borrowdale valley with a cheeky run up Catbells and down, plus the Nan Bield loop down Gatesgarth and the switch backs .At first I wasn’t to sure the tyres would hold up to a good thrashing but letting loose down the switchbacks and even a fair old off piste down the fell it all started to make sense , 14kgs of full bounce or 11kgs of slack floaty hardtail ?

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Hardcore Hardtail’ is closed to new replies.