Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Happy Fathers Day
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

To all the dads out there. Hope you all get something of use for your bikes etc as a pressie. However it's likely to be a mug with "best dad" on but that'll do just fine for me.

maxray
    Free Member

🙂 all I want is a pass for day. Preferably one that can't be revoked later! 😀

samuri
    Free Member

Not had anything yet.

cove123

card with kids pic on it, off on bike ride now before i get roped into ballet drop offs….

wavydave
    Free Member

happy fathers day to all you dads too. Just been woken by mine bearing a large toblerone and a 5 litre keg of beer, so should be ok for a while. was expecting a "dad" mug TBH as have 6 already. so was a nice change

Drac

I've got a card, a kiss and a lie in. Eldest is at her nanas so probably get 300 homemade cards from her. I reckon some miles on the jake might be done too.

bruneep

Card n hug + Bottle of Southern Comfort 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Good morning all round so far here. Cuppa in bed, now awaiting a bit of crumpet, unfortunately it's the ones you put butter on 🙂 . Have a good one dads.

yunki
    Free Member

I got a nice canvas print of my dear old dad (rest his soul…)
    the sun is blazing..
    there's a phat daytime rave in the park all afternoon..
    and I ordered a load of bike bitz on the girlfriends credit card yesterday that might or might not arrive in time for my 37th birthday ride tomorrow evening..

happy fookin daze..

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My twins bought me a gas BBQ! we have been meaning to buy one for ages so nice to have the excuse 🙂

GrahamS

My two month old managed a nice framed pic of herself, some Jelly Beans and a surprisingly well-written card.

And I got to stay asleep till 5. 🙂

jj55

Given a bottle of whisky -then soon off for a ride with my lads – to quote a well know sheep ……….. this is what it's all about

ton

got a cd and beans on toast……… 8)
    off for a local 3hr spin, then family carvary, cos it is my youngest's 13th birthday today too……….. 8)

blaggers
    Free Member

Got the first series of Outnumbered on DVD, quite a relevant present!

Dancake
    Free Member

Got a book with different rides in the Cotswolds in it. Excellent! Will get out for a ride this eve too.

teagirl
    Free Member

My kids (and me) let Daddy go to Scotland for a week! Hard rock route ticking! Gas BBQ, pah! 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I knew someone would comment! We have a big brick built one too, but for quick bbqs after work (and no time with 1yr old twins) make the gas one a sensible and quick option.

Bikepimp
    Free Member

My twin boys of 5 weeks old got me a Trek top fuel ssl bike 😉 just don't know when I'll be able to ride it though 🙄

mmb
    Free Member

i wanted the mug as the last one broke! got other stuff as well but mostly looking forward to a ride with my lad this afternoon, happy fathers day!

luked2
    Free Member

Slice of toasted buttered malt loaf.

Had to buy the malt loaf myself though…

Klunk
    Free Member

who's your daddy ?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I got bugger all and plenty of it. My daughter (8yo) only wished me a happy fathers day when I started writing out the old man's card. I'll remember that on her birthday in a few weeks.

😥

psling
    Free Member

My two girls both came over and took me out to breakfast this morning. Due to visit younger daughter's place later this pm for a bar-b-que. No riding but a very pleasant family day 🙂

I'll remember that on her birthday in a few weeks.

😆

pitduck
    Free Member

got chocs and pics 😀

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I got a hangover and to spend the day with the kids – pizza and beer for lunch in the garden 🙂

Rochey
    Free Member

Nice coffee this morning and then off for a 50miler with the lads, back home and then off to Mc D picnic (my choice) then sit back in the garden and watch the kids play and mummy doing the garden 😉

I also got a bottle of Ale loads of crisps (they know mw to well) and a nice pair of Duffer St George summer shorts.

I'm a happy dad too.

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

I got 'Follow Me' on DVD. Very much looking forward to watching it later 🙂

Pembo
    Free Member

Spent the day at Chester zoo with my wife, 3 daughters and grandson. Priceless 🙂 🙂 🙂

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Cycling socks, animal polo top, belt, bacon butties and posh coffee in bed, and then a day out'n'picnic with les enfants and missus. Lovely day 🙂

carlosg
    Free Member

got woke up at 6.15 this morning to a card and 3 big blocks of dark chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , then I went to collect fresh croissant at 8 ,at 10 my mate came round and we went for a 4 hour ride . When I got home the wife had made a monster salad and cooked/shredded a chicken and made a huge chocolate cake for tea.

I feel like I could burst and need to go to sleep.

pennine
    Free Member

Son = DVD, Daughter 1 = rucksac, daughter 2 = 2 boxes maltesers (which both daughters will help eat).

Followed by a ride in the Yorkshire Dales – lovely!

lovewookie

Got a great card and a day to fart about. Which I did, lots. off out for food now…

Should have got out on the bike, but am aching a bit from shovelling about a ton of soil and re-levelling the back garden yesterday.

MoreCashThanDash

Got cards, a "Help for Heroes" lanyard for my work ID badge and a tiny mini-scalextric set that the kids loved.

I also got a 30 minute lie in – after I'd been kept awake by the kids for an hour. And a thoroughly bolshy 3 year old daughter who has been a right cow all day.

Yesterday, however, I got a family free day which culminated in a 30 mile tow path trundle taking in 5 pubs, one of which did a rather splendid curry!

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Well I had £65 of ITunes vouchers – and a box of Walnut Whips 😀
    (and Georgie – on another post – sorry)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I got a new pair of flipflops & a card and a pass to go biking 😀

maxray
    Free Member

I got flip flops too, picked out by my 3 yr old. 🙂

grim168
    Free Member

I got damson wine chocolate and smellies. But best of all my eldest daughter passed grade d in a regional comp, trampolining and moves up to national comps at c. After a few attempts and a lot of hard work it brought a tear to my eye.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Happy Fathers Day’ is closed to new replies.