Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Hamilton DQ’d from Aus GP
  • druidh
    Free Member

Lewis Hamilton has insisted he is not dishonest after being disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix for misleading race stewards.

The Englishman said sporting director Dave Ryan, who has been suspended after 35 years with McLaren, had instructed him to “withhold information”.

“I’m not a liar or a dishonest person,” said the 23-year-old on Friday.

World champion Hamilton also said the debacle was “definitely the worst thing I’ve experienced in my life”.

He added: “I could not tell you how sorry I am for the embarrassment.

“I apologise to the race stewards for wasting their time and making them look silly.”

“I’m not a dishonest person” – let me guess, you were just following orders…..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

“I’m not a liar”

Oh but you are. The evidence is there, for all the World to see. Don’t try all that ‘Oh, please feel sorry for me’ bullshit.

I don’t get all this Ferrari-bashing, and adulation of Hamilton. He’s just another driver. Driving for a team of proven cheats. And is willing to lie for them, to get an advantage.

If this were Alonso, Raikkonen or Massa, in this position, loads would be calling for lifetime bans.

He’s a great driver. He does not in any way need to cheat. It’s a shame, that he’s become involved with bringing the sport into disrepute.

And din’t Vettel get a penalty, for his part in the crash near the end? Don’t hear anyone banging on about that…

Go Button!

aviemoron
    Free Member

Oh dear, I have always followed F1 and I had hoped Lewis was a worthy young winner, but it does look as if he’s a liar? Not good and not good for an already dodgy sport.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Hamilton DQ’d from Aus GP’ is closed to new replies.